cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DUET Enterprise workflow set up

0 Kudos

Hi,

we are currently set up the workflow in DUET Enterprise, but unfortunately we are still facing some issues.

We have already solved all the issues which are described in http://scn.sap.com/message/13340632.

When we are executing the "grant user access to workflow task" (to populate table "/IWTNG/D_USR_SUB"), we are getting different errors:

- "No entry found for role <sharepointusername>"

- "No User Mapping for External ID <correctsharepointuserid"

- "Mapping between the front-end user and the SAP system user failed"

The user is correctly mapped in table "VUSREXTID".

Does anyone know what to do here?

Thanks so much for any help and Best Regards

Philipp

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Philipp,

How was the user mapping done in the SAP GW system?

Have you execute using the transaction /IWFND/BULK_USER_MAP or manually create entries in the table USREXTID and/or table view VUSREXTID?

I would check in the table USREXTID (using the transaction SE16) for the user having the error, and verify that the field ISSUERH is populated.

If this field ISSUERH is empty, you will need to perform the user mapping again.

For information about user mapping in Duet Enterprise 1.0, refer to this blog

http://scn.sap.com/community/duet-enterprise/blog/2011/04/06/user-mapping-in-duet-enterprise-10

for an approach that suits your need.

Regards,

Anh-Tuan

0 Kudos

Hi Anh-Tuan,

thanks a lot! This helped us to get at least to the next error:

Any idea what this is about?

I checked the logical port and the rfc connection which seems to be okay.

However, I do not find the proxy class /iWTNG/WF_CREATE_TASK which is mentioned here. Do you know, if I have to activate this class somehow specifically?

Thanks a lot

Philipp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Philipp,

The error "Step Initialization: /IWTNG/WF_CREATE_TASK Proxy" suggests there was an error during the creation of the workflow task item in SharePoint.

Have you completed the configuration of the consumer proxy

/IWTNG/CO_TASKFLOW_WEB_SERVICE in the NW GW system?

For information about the consumer proxy /IWTNG/CO_TASKFLOW_WEB_SERVICE, refer to the Duet Enterprise 1.0 FP1 SAP Configuration Guide, Section 3.1.12 Create Consumer Proxy for details. This configuration looks similar to screenshots below:

Regards,

Anh-Tuan

0 Kudos

Hi Anh-Tuan,

thanks again. This proxy is now getting no error when testing the service.

However, the workflow tasks are still not showing up. In SLG1 of Gateway the following error message is now present:

Error when calling SOAP Runtime functions: SRT: Unsupported xstream

found: ("HTTP Code 200  : OK")

I have checked OSS note 871959 and 1232144. One of the notes indicates that the reason might an incorrect configured http connection. However, in SM59 we have only created a RFC connection which seems to work fine:

Best Regards

Philipp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Philipp,

It just also might be that the receiving SharePoint side is the problem cause here...

Have you done all required steps on the SharePoint side to receive the SAP task type?

In particular: have you published via SharePoint designer in the workflow task type subsite, the associated SharePoint list?

Hint: you can perform a basic health check on the SharePoint workflow via ‘SAP Workflow Configuration’ -> Diagnose configuration problems

See also: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/duet-enterprise-help/create-an-sap-workflow-on-a-duet-enterprise-s...

Best regards, William.

0 Kudos

Hi William,

thanks for the hint.

We have actually solved our issue after we changed the WSDL URL and service user in consumer proxy /IWTNG/CO_TASKFLOW_WEB_SERVICE.

Best Regards

Philipp

0 Kudos

Well, we have not solved it completely.

After we hit, for example, the Approve button, we get the following error:

Source type \CLASS=/IWCNT/CL_WF_TASK_BSO_001 is not compatible,
for the purposes of assignment, with target type
\INTERFACE=/IWFND/IF_SRD_GSI_IMPL_CSSO

Unfortunately, I do not find any hints for this?

I have checked the actions assigned to the workflow pattern and we have activated all standard ones. We are also using standard inbound and outbound handler.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks a lot and Best Regards
Philipp

0 Kudos

Apart from maintaining view VUSREXTID, I also maintained entries in tables /IWFND/D_DM_DVC and

/IWFND/D_DM_USER. It solved my problem

Answers (0)