cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10.0 Ac: Add Actions to a Function : Logical System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are implementing GRC AC 10.0 at our client. At our client we have a GLOBAL rule set. To realize the global rule set we created a connector group and classified them as logical system and have connectors mapping individual ECC systems to the connector group.

Now we are trying to create a Z function in our rule set and add actions to it. We are looking at adding standard TCodes to the Z functions like ME21N and FB01 etc. The issue that we are facing is that when we open the function and try to add the action, upon selection of the connector group(logical system), when we try to do a search for the standard tcodes, we don't get any hits for any tcodes. If we try to import an action mapped to an ECC child system we are able to perform a search and get search results. I was wondering if we are missing anything from the configuration point of view.

Also note that we have the PFCG authorization sync job run daily and also the repository object sync hourly in incremental mode. Please let me know if we are missing somethings.

Regards

NH

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please refer to the SAP Note 1802010.

I hope this will help .

Thanks

Japneet Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naima I have the same problem. Did u solve that?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naima/Eliane

Is your problem solved?? I am facing the same issue.

Please let me know the solution if it is resolved.

Regards

Pradeep