cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound Interface mapping does not found.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masters.

My sceanario ECC 6.0 -- XI ---MDM .

before imported the content XI to SRM_MDM_catalog in IR XI

I am Trying settup Interface determination in scenario to interface CatalogueUpdateNotification.  the problem is when I try settup Inbound Interface the Mappind value is Empty. where need fix that,

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First you have to import content in Integration repository once this activiy successfull then create ID configurtaion because ID reads data from IR like inbound/outbound interface details and interface mapping details.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja, thanks.

the contents was imported in XI in IR but when I trying settup Interface deternination for interface show me the next message.

the contents imported are in IR.

and appl content

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you tried:

1. Go to the SLD, find the technical system of your business system

2. And then under the installed software tab, click the add new product e.g for PI 7.11 it

would look like the screenshot below

3. Once you've added the product, the respective Software Components will appear on the right side.

4. Clear the SLD Data Cache by going to Environment -> Clear SLD Data Cache

5. Go to ID, edit your business system and then click compare with SLD button.

Save and Activate.

Hope this helps,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What about ur SRM_MDM* content??

Ideally for standard contents (if no customization required) you dont have to do anything, just create ur CS through wizard OM and all will get selected by its own.

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mark for you support.  the interface requiered in scenario ECC--XI---MDM for catalog uses the follows software component and it is in Integration repository

you told me is necessary add in my Technical System but which system is not in.,

my question is where tecnical system will be added

SRM

MDM

or XI

Thanks in advences.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>you told me is necessary add in my Technical System but which system is not in.,

my question is where tecnical system will be added

This is what Mark says.. You can find your receiver business system. Go to SLD and find technical system of your receiver business system. Then add the procedure what explained over there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Baskar.

my receiver business system is MDM. so is neccesary add the software component  SAP APPL  6.0 .  but not found the componnet APPL put the screen to MDM technical system. but I know that content was imported in IR sucessfully.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Few cents...

Please check whether the problem related to cache issues. Do SXI_Cache. You might want to check this thread too. http://scn.sap.com/thread/2103411

If this behaviour happens to all the interfaces then you might want to check SAP NOTE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Baskar. 

I am reset the cache and send the message again but follows with error in Now  that way