cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to publish a web service from SAP provided standard services?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to publish a service from SAP provided standard services into our Dev enviroment , I need the complete WSDL URL once the service is published. I am not sure how to do this.

Really appreciate your input.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Blue L,

Actually this is developed as usually: build the scenario in ESR and ID, then right-click the Sender Agreement and choose Display WSDL to display and save the .wsdl file, which already contains the URL. In my opinion, this is the best way.

By the way, did you know the other PI forum ? It is the one "recommended" by SCN for PI, and it is much more "live" than this one, so you will probably get more prompt response if you post your future questions there.

Regards,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Thank you very much for the response Greg. Does it mean I need to create DT, MT, SI, MM, OM, in ESR and CC, ID, RD, SA,RA in ID? Which part I am invoking the sap provided standard service?

2. I am not aware of PI & SOA Middleware form, thank you very much for letting me know.

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>> Does it mean I need to create DT, MT, SI, MM, OM, in ESR and CC, ID, RD, SA,RA in ID? Which part I am invoking the sap provided standard service?

Actually, if I got your requirement right and you want to expose a SAP service as a web service, you have the scenario partially covered already:

ESR:

- no DT & MT required, since the service already covers the SI

- no MM & OM required, since no conversion

ID: create everything as you listed, simply put no OM in the Interface Determination step.

Regards,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Greg,

The service I need to publish is SupplierSimpleByNameAndAddressQueryResponse_In, so in ESR I don't need to create anything, just invoke this SI (SupplierSimpleByNameAndAddressQueryResponse_In) in Interface Determination in ID?

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Exactly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greg, you are the best !!!

So when I create

1. The sender CC, I need to specify the outbound interface and its namespace, what outbound interface shoud I use here? and what kind of adapter should I choose?

2. The receiver CC, what is the namespace for  SupplierSimpleByNameAndAddressQueryResponse_In? again, what adapter should I use?

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You dont need to do anything in ESR and IR for the sap standard content.  you use SOAMANAGER and create service definiton and publish in Service Registry. I believe your already got answer in the other space.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baskar, thank you very much for the response.

Answers (0)