cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change Adapter Engine URL?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

In my development system, the Adapter Engine URL displayed in SXI_CACHE is wrong. For some reason it is referring to our production host. In the same screen, the Adapter Engine Name is showing correctly "af.<DEV SID>.<DEV Host>".

I deleted the entry and tried to run a scenario, the entry shows up again with the wrong URL.

How can I fix this? I have checked all the Exchange Profile parameters of my dev box. They are all referring to the dev host. Not sure from where this is getting picked up. We are running PI 7.11 SP09.

I think, due to this all my scenarios in the dev system are ending with the error:

com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.ConfigException: ConfigException in XI protocol handler. Failed to determine a receiver agreement for the given message. Root cause: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.CPAObjectNotFoundException: Couldn't retrieve outbound binding for the given P/S/A values: FP=;TP=;FS=BS_XYZ_100;TS=BS_ABC_Files;AN=MI_Cost_Center_In;ANS=http://xyz.com/XYZ_ABC_Cost_Center; in the current context [Unknown].

Thanks in advance,

Sumant.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi Sumant,

I am facing the same issue. Can you please share the resolution?

Thanks,

Vijita

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumant,

Check Michal answer's in this thread http://scn.sap.com/message/365735#365735

Check also this Note 1465356 - Adapter Engine uses wrong URL to Integration Server

Regards.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check in exchange profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumant,

The Adapter Engine URL is taken from the SLD where the Adapter Engine is registered. The Adapter Engine registration can be configured in the Netweaver Administrator.

Do a cache connectivity test and also CPA full cache refresh, check changes are reflected as expected.

You may want to refer note :1052984

Thanks,

Suji