cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partially fixed orders in SNP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all:

I am going into Demand Planning to "fix" or "lock" a bunch of cells at the lowest level in our system ---material / plant -- and one of the buckets shows a slightly open padlock and says "partially fixed".  Does anyone know why it would be partially fixed as opposed to "fixed" like the others.  What does "partially fixed" even mean?

Thanks in advance.

Andrea

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Are you sure that you're on the most detailed level ? You only have location and product characteristics in your MPOS? If so, please check whether you have 'zero' cells when display the planning book with storage bucket profile. And you can also check whether zero is allowed to fix in your planning area.

Best Regards,

Ada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone know why cells in DP might be "partially fixed" instead of fully fixed?  I tried to fix the cell and I got a partial padlock and it said the cells could only be partially fixed.  I also opened a ticket with SAP on this.

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

If you lock few cells at very detailed level and roll up the data into higher levels, then the system show the data as partially fixed. Consider an example, you fixed few cell in daily buckets (say Sunday through Friday). At this stage, you can see that all the cells are fully fixed. Assume, the same data is now showed up in the weekly buckets. Since the complete week was not fixed, the week corresponding to our fixed daily cells, will show up as partially fixed.

Thanks,

Rajesh