cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Inherent and Residual Bar Graphs in RM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

I am having an issue regarding the inherent and residual bar graphs in Risk Management 10.

I have loaded risks, and filled in the usual amount of information, but i get an error stating that "Some risks are hidden, because no risk level exists for them".

I have attempted to look and apply these risk levels, and I am sure that they are there, but if anyone knows exactly what information is needed, and what other things I need to look out for when this error

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

chandani_kaur
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mayorline,

The risk level matrix is defined on basis of likelihood (probability) and impact level..

So when probability or impact are not defined in risk analysis the risk levels are also not calculated. Heatmap is shown on basis of risk level, so if the risk is not having any risk level it is not shown in heatmap and a warning message is displayed.Each risk displayed in the heatmap has to have Probability and Impactlevel and then accordingly Risk level calculated.

Please check in  your system which analysis profile is being used. If the analysis profile is with automatic impact reduction OFF,the residual values in the risk analysis have to be maintained manually. (The analysis profile can be checked via transaction SM30 view GRRMVANALPROFILE, please notice the check box Impact reduction).The Residual Planned risk level is maintained only if the system is using analysis profile with impact reduction ON. This risk level type

represents ideal situation when all risk reduction are active and effective. It's something like risk level target we want to ideally achieve.

Thanks & Regards,

Chandani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mayorline,

The message 'Some risk are hidden because no risk level could be found

for them' is OK. It's rather information message that there are some

risk without risk level (likely without analysis).

Furthermore, the SAP Notes recommended in this thread may help in providing more information regarding this message or you can follow few more in addition to them as given below:-

SAP Note:- 1670269

SAP Note:- 1679238

SAP Note:- 1662127

Best Regards,

Akhil Chopra

saksham
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Mayorline,

You may also  follow the below steps to find the risks with unassigned levels-

1.Run transaction sa38