cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variable Substitution Error in Receiver Channel while Zipping the File using AF_Modules/PayloadZipbean !!!!!

deepeshanand3
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

I am haveing Error in Receiver Communication Channel with Variable Substitution. I am using Adapter Module - AF_Modules/PayloadZipbean to create .gz file in Receiver System. For the file name I am using Variable Substitution. Below is the Error Message in RWB.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Deepesh Anand

Zip: successfully processed.

File Adapter Receiver processing started, required QoS ExactlyOnceInOrder.

File processing failed with com.sap.aii.adapter.file.configuration.DynamicConfigurationException: Error during variable substitution: com.sap.aii.adapter.file.varsubst.VariableDataSourceException: Caught SAXException while parsing XML payload: Content is not allowed in prolog.

Adapter Framework caught exception: Error during variable substitution: com.sap.aii.adapter.file.varsubst.VariableDataSourceException: Caught SAXException while parsing XML payload: Content is not allowed in prolog.

Delivering the message to the application using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.adapter.file.configuration.DynamicConfigurationException: Error during variable substitution: com.sap.aii.adapter.file.varsubst.VariableDataSourceException: Caught SAXException while parsing XML payload: Content is not allowed in prolog..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am afraid that paylodZipBean and Variable Substitution cannot be used together, because the module zips the actual content (so that it is no longer XML data), while VS analyzes the payload to find out the values for variables. If your payload is not XML data (which is the case here), VS won't be able to parse the payload and give your variables some values.

Same problem and its solution, including adapter module implementation, is described here:

Since June is the month of community appreciation, remember to rate or like the posts in that other thread that solve your problem .

Regards,

Greg

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether you have invalid binary characters or not

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2030198

deepeshanand3
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Selvam,

Thanks for your reply.

Actually, Its works perfectly if I am NOT using Adapter Module - AF_Modules/PayloadZipbean. But as per client requirement, I need to send .ZIP (.gz) the file to the Receiver System.

with using Adapter Module, I am getting the above error message.

Regards,

Deepesh Anand