Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service found for namespace /PARTNERNAMESPACE/, name SERVICE

DiegoDora
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'm having some problems working with SAP NW GW 2.0 and I thought that may be you could help me. Basically, I'm developing Gateway Services based on the article [Content Deleted June 2013] ( How To... Create a Gateway Service Using the RFC Generator - Advanced Scenario) published by Jin Shin, and I'm getting the following error when I'm calling the service in my browser:

<code>SY/530</code>

No service found for namespace /PARTNERNAMESPACE/, name SERVICE, version 0001

If I check the /IWFND/ERROR_LOG I got the following:

Nur 'Fehl.' messages of this request will be logged/IWFND/CM_LOGGING007
An exception has occurredSY530
An exception has occurredSY530
Exception of type /IWFND/CX_SODATA has occurred. See details for more information/IWFND/CM_LOGGING006
Exception of type /IWCOR/CX_DS_INTERNAL_ERROR has occurred. See details for more information/IWFND/CM_LOGGING006

Note: the namespace "PARTNERNAMESPACE" is illustrative, I'm working for one and that's why I put it like that. I think that it may be relevant.

In the project that I'm working we have an special "Namespace" to develop so we don't use "Z" or "Y". So, when you deploy the services following Jin Shin tutorial you ended up getting these services under that namespace in the SICF. Initially, when I got this error I checked in the SICF if the service was active or any other upper nodes finding that the path to the service is perfectly right and active: /sap/opu/odata/partnernamespace/service

I decided to recreate the service in the regular namespace for custom objects (Z*) to verify if something was "off" with the other namespace, and to my surprise the service does work without any problem there (as a local object: $TMP). The path is exactly in the same conditions (active) like the other one: /sap/opu/odata/sap/zservice

Using the /IWFND/TRACES I noticed the following difference between the "Successful Call" to the zservice and the "Failed Call" to the /PARTNERNAMESPACE/SERVICE :

Status OK

1GatewayData Provider Delegator/IWFND/CL_MGW_PROV_DELEGATORGET_DATA_PROVIDER1414

Local DPData Provider/IWFND/CL_ODC_COE_RT_MANAGERGET_ENTITY138138

GatewayOData Lib 1.0 Integration/IWFND/CL_SODATA_MAPPERGET_ENTITY_PROV_BY_FEED_DATA2828

Status ERROR:

1GatewayData Provider Delegator/IWFND/CL_MGW_PROV_DELEGATORGET_DATA_PROVIDER11

GatewayOData Channel Remote Connectivity/IWFND/CL_MGW_RUNT_RCLNT_UTILSXML-Serialization

GatewayOData Channel Remote Connectivity/IWFND/CL_MGW_RUNT_RCLNT_PRXYCall Remote BEP2525

It seems that both goes for the Data Provider but the one that fails can't reach it.

The Technical Information of the system where we're working is the following:

GW_CORE2000003SAPK-20003INGWCORESAP GW CORE 200
IW_BEP2000003SAPK-20003INIWBEPBackend Event Provider
IW_CBS2000002SAPK-20002INIWCBSSAP IW CBS 200
IW_CNT2000002SAPK-20002INIWCNTSAP IW CNT 200
IW_FND2500003SAPK-25003INIWFNDSAP IW FND 250

I think that there is a problem related with the automatic generation of code/objects when it takes place under a Partner Namespace but I couldn't find how to fix it.

Hope you can help me, every effort would be more than welcome.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Diego Dora.

Message was edited by: Jason Lax

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi,

I am having the same issue as Diego. Was this problem resolved?

Yohan

wbrown
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yohan,

I knew I forgotten something. Note 1744864 was created to fix this issue, sorry for not updating this sooner.

Regards,

Wayne

DiegoDora
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you and the development team for your support troubleshooting this one!

All the best,

Diego Dora.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wayne,

I'm facing quite the same issue as Diego, but the note 1744864 is for IW_FND 250.

I have IW_FND 240 SP02 and I can't apply the corrections using sapnote.

And I don't find the equivalent in service.sap.com.

In my case, I don't use a /PERSONALNAMESPACE/, the message is :

"No service found for namespace /SAP/"

And the error came only after transport into Quality environment.

Please, would you have any advice ?

Thanks,

Alexandre

wbrown
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alexandre,

One of the other things that you can check for is how you defined the system alias itself. I see this issue sometimes when the 'Local App' flag is incorrectly checked. Please have this flag set to where the BEP component is located. ie, if it is located on the HUB itself, this flag should be checked, if it's on the remote system, this flag should be unchecked. The RFC should remain the same in either case.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Wayne

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wayne,

I also read a post about checking the "local app" flag, but it didn't work.

After debugging the standard code, I found out that the customizing "Assign data provider to data model"  (SPRO / NW / Gateway / Odata channel dev with IW_BEP / registration)

had not been transported properly.

I created a transport order and included it using the "table view / transport" function, but it still didn't work.

I finally created an entry manually into quality environment, and now it's ok ...

Thanks for your answer,

Alexandre

former_member91307
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank Alexandre it helped

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

DiegoDora
Participant
0 Kudos

As a follow up - Still not answered/resolved. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Diego.

wbrown
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

Would it be possible to set up a call to look at your system?

Please contact me directly. w.brown@sap.com    

Regards,

Wayne

DiegoDora
Participant
0 Kudos

Sent! Looking forward to talk with you and thanks for the support!

Regards,

Diego.