cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while connecting JMS to MQueues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

I am facing issues while connecting the  PI 7.1 JMS to MQueues and the error log says :

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Connector for ConnectionProfile of channel CC********* on node: 315706250 having object id: 7e9 encountered error: MQJMS2007: failed to send message to MQ queue in sending to destination queue:///SAP.****.SUBSCRIBE?targetClient=1, the message message: JMS Message class: jms_text  JMSType:         null  JMSDeliveryMode: 2  JMSExpiration:   0  JMSPriority:     4  JMSMessageID:    null  JMSTimestamp:    1340267895368  JMSCorrelationID:****JMSDestination:  queue:///SAP.***.SUBSCRIBE?targetClient=1  JMSReplyTo:      null  JMSRedelivered:  false  JMSXDeliveryCount:0 <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <CRESTA01><IDOC BEGIN="1"><EDI_DC40 SEGMENT="1"><TABNAM>EDI_D Another 43,704 character(s) omitted: javax.jms.JMSException: MQJMS2007: failed to send message to MQ queue

A JMS error occurred while processing message: *****. The JMS provider gave the error mesage as MQJMS2007: failed to send message to MQ queue MQJE001: Completion Code 2, Reason 2019, and the error code as MQJMS2007.

Have read in some of the blogs  the possible solution for this is to :-

1. Change the settings in the additional parameter as  Connection_Test_Poll = True

2.  Error Handling settings --- >  Reconnection if Exception text Starts  : MQJMS2007

Between , can one suggest for any more possible solution / recommendations? 

-Shweta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shweta,

Pls refer to

Also ask your MQ team to check for any process in defunct  state , if there are then they need to bounce MQ queue managers to kill those

If all these doesn't work ask them to restart the channel and MQ listener and You need to restart the Java stact at your end.

You may want to see http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/iseries/v5r2/ic2924/books/csqzaw07.pdf

Thanks,

Suji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit ,

This issue we are facing frm past few months , its like evry month almost at the same period of time we are facing this connectivity issue between PI and MQueues and messages will fail in PI adapter engine. Later as a temporary solution , we restart the channels and resend the message , which solves it.

But now , am looking for the permanent fix of it . I remember when we asked our MQ team to check at their end , they said  there is no issue with their system.  Hence , am now looking  to handle it from PI channels. Can you please suggest  , if i can check frm PI side ?

Have read in some of the blogs  the possible solution for this is to :-

1. Change the settings in the additional parameter as  Connection_Test_Poll = True

2.  Error Handling settings --- >  Reconnection if Exception text Starts  : MQJMS2007

Hence , I am trying to implement this and see if this works for a permanent fix.  Plz suggest.

-Shweta

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>>>its like evry month almost at the same period of time we are facing this connectivity issue between PI and MQueues

Does MQ team carry out the maintenance activity at their end every month? When they do a restart/refresh at their end ,  do they inform you to refresh the Channel, or restart the Java at PI level.

This is a must process, or else when their server is down and you are not informed, Its but obvious that your queues in PI will be queued up in Adapter Engine and then restarting the channel is only solution..

Pls check, if this is the case here................

Also ,

-- Extend max handle limit for the queue manager to 600.

-- verify enough disk space on /var/mqm/

Thanks ,

Suji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the inputs Sujit , even i suggested my MQ team the same. They are still checking on this.

We are still working on this, will get back to you if need some more inputs.

Thanks

Shweta