cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to replicate service masters in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are using SRM 7.0 with ECC 6.0 having Classic Scenario. I am trying to replicate service master data from the ECC back-end however I'm not successful. The DNL_CUST_SRVMAS is in Running status from long time (in R3AM1) where Source Site is ECC &  destination is SRM. In SRM, Queue R3AI_DNL_CUST_SRVMAS is showing status SYSFAIL in inbound Queue SMQ2.

ST22 shows runtime error message: Set type COMM_PR_UNIT is not allowed for product type.

Product subtype SRV_ not appearing in Hierarchy ID: R3PRODSTYP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ricardo_cavedini
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check in dump call stack if it is occurring in COM_SET_VIEW_CREATE_BLUEPRINT.

If so, since you are downloading data to an SRM system it is not relevant to create blueprint entries. This is very time consuming as well, therefore you have to switch off PC-UI. Inorder to do this, you need to deactivate the badi implementation HIERARCHY_UPDATE_BSP.

In transaction se19, do the following
1. Give the implementation name as HIERARCHY_UPDATE_BSP in classic BADI implementation under Edit Implementation;
2. Open the implementation in change mode;
3. In the menu select Implementation->Deactivate.

Before deactivating the badi, Please stop the existing initial load of service master (DNL_CUST_SRVMAS), then deactivate the badi implementation and finally start the initial load again.

In general /R3AM1 should not have any running processes before a new load is started. Also /SMQ1 and /SMQ2 should be free of SYSFAIL errors in the Backend and SRM systems.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ricardo................

By deactivating the mentioned BADI

DNL_CUST_SRVMAS & subsequently SERVICE_MASTER objects were loaded successfully. But the service group (services) created in ECC is appearing in SRM without its description. Also the service masters are displayed in COMMPR01. But on the portal, during SC creation when I try to browse the service in INTERNAL GOODS/SERVICES, I can find only the materials & not the services replicated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems there is some unit of measure and product category issue.

Please check the unit of measure. Try to reimport unit of measure (BASIS 3 parameters) and product categories for service again in sequence in R3AS before you import the service masters.

With Regards,

Malay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Malay,

We have already replicated the materials & there is no issue with the unit of measure. The objects DNL_CUST_BASIS3, DNL_CUST_PROD0, DNL_CUST_PROD1 have been loaded successfully & are having the status DONE in Monitor Load Objects (R3AM1).Only object DNL_CUST_SRVMAS shows running.