SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EASIBI Billing Error

former_member266656
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating bill for an industrial customer I have recieved an error as per attached print shot. Pls suggest for possible reasons.

The error is like "Device 3400459450 reg. 001 (log. reg. 000000000000181306): min. of 2 meter reading results reqd". Also find the attched print shot for meter reading result. though the device mentioned above is mechanical device ( unlike EVC ) & not relevant for billing purpose.

Reagards

Girish Bahuguna

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member266656
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Thanks a lot the error is resolved now. Actually in rate data ( EG 70) I have marked both the devices as billing relevant also I have mentioned different acc assign category in contact account ( CAA2 ) & contract ( ES21).

Thanks & Regards

Girish Bahuguna

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to EL31, give the installation/ devie as input and check for MR orders/ MR result,

there would be 2 MR orders for the device out of which you have only 1 MR entered.

You need to enter the MR for both of them.

Regards
Sachin

nagarajan_mariappan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this register group you mentioned as two registers.

First you check the register group.

Then check the value in that registers.

If both the registers are different register type,you need both value.

regards,

Nags

0 Kudos

Hi Nags,

Both register type are same ( EG06 ). Pls suggest other possible reasons.

Regards

Girish

0 Kudos

Hi Girish,

As per my understanding,Problem is with Device 3400459450

This device is moved-in on 06.06.2012  with device 3400678455.

on 06.06.2012 two devices readings are there where 3400459450 meter reading status is blocked (2),so once check in el27,if its implausible correct them and bill it.

I hope it may help you.

Regards,

vishnu

0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

I have checked the implausiblity though and again getting the same error. Pls suggest the other possible reasons.

Reagrds

Girish

0 Kudos

Hi Girish,

Use Device 3400459450 in el27 and check,let me know is there any implausible results or not..

if implausible results are there correct or release them and bill it.

Regards,

vishnu

former_member266656
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Thanks a lot the error is resolved now. Actually in rate data ( EG 70) I have marked both the devices as billing relevant also I have mentioned different acc assign category in contact account ( CAA2 ) & contract ( ES21).

Thanks & Regards

Girish Bahuguna