Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need Role design on Solution Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

the link on SDN for Solman Security and help.sap.com do not provide structured and comprehensive materials for designing Roles.

I need the Workflow of actvities(designing Blueprint,Roadmap, project,etc...) on Solman and their associated roles. The SAP standard roles do not provide correct Authoirzation , as required by me.

Could someone help in this regard.

3 REPLIES 3

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the main problem is (was when I last checked on solman roles last october) that SAP is building the roles manually, I didn't see any role menu being used. That does not help with the building process either,

cheers Otto

p.s.: workflow of activities I have never seen in like one sheet document. Rather ask your solman point of contact in the company.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In that case take a test user ID and assign an authorization as SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW and switch on the trace by using the transaction code ST01.

You do your activity by function wise once you finish the activity, you can analyze the trace and you will add the transaction code by creating a new role of your own.

But it take some man hours to build the role on your own.

0 Kudos

This is not the way Authorization is done.

I need the List of activities for end users and their roles.Are these WebdynPro roles ?