Collective billing

former_member317998
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus .

Please help me on Collective billing , i have a scenario ,

Example : where delivery is done 5th , 10th , 15th and 20th 

and sending delivery note with the truck and on 21st

billing is done for all the delivery in one billing (one bill number)

and the billing date will be  21 not the delivery dates

How to achive this , please help me on this

Thanks and Regards  

Sd

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SK,

You can do single billing document for maltiple delivery`s in VF01/ VF04 T codes. In t code vf04 you can select the required delivery`s though different selections criteria.

For creating one billing document for multiple delivery's system has to check the following details. if it is satisfied than one billing document created other wise system automatically split the billing

documents .

1) Payer is same or not

2) Billing Date is same or not

3) Destination Country is same or not.

If you want further clarification , please let me know.

Regards,

Patchala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SK

You can create delivery on the above said dates and send delivery notes also. In VF01 , you should list all the deliveries and then select the billing type and execute. This is a standard process. Only thing to be taken care is the billing should have same payer, incoterms, payment terms, billing date, same contact persons etc.

regards

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can also do the collective billing in VF04. Please click simulation and not individual billing, so that you can see the split analysis, if it happens. This is just for your reference

former_member317998
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Harish ,

Thanks for the input , same time i need one clarity , delivery dates are different when we try do billing

system will split as delivery dates are different , now is it possible to do one billing , with one billing date

for all the deliveries done on different date.

Regards

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SK,

I already mention on my earlier post for crating one billing document for multiple delivery`s billing date should be the same so you can create one billing document for multiple delivery`s which has delivered different dates.

Regards,

Patchala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SK

It is possible to create a single billing document for multiple deliveries having different delivery dates. The following criteria should be same

1) Billing date

2) Payment terms

3) incoterms

4) Destination country

5) payer

Please check and confirm

Regards

Harish