cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manufacturing Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm a newbie in handling SAP B1 ERP i have a problem regarding Steel Manufacturing.

Problem:

I have an item (ex 0001), 10kg (UoM),  1 QTY

I will pull out the Item (0001) from the inventory to process it so it will make 0 for the inventory. But I have used only 5kg. then It will be the (FG) and the other 5kg will be (Raw Mats). The FG will have its new Item Code (ex. 0002) then the Raw Mats will never bring back to the inventory instead I will give it another code the SUB-Item code of the Main Item (ex 0001-A). It can be reprocessed again. for another item.

0001 (Item Code), 10kg (UoM), QTY 1

|

|-------> 5kg  processed (FG) another Item Code  (ex. 0002)                               -------------------------  5 kg       

|

|-------> 5kg (Raw Mats) another Item code but  SUB-Item of the  Main Item (ex...0001-A)

|

|-------> 0001-A (Item Code), 5kg (UoM), QTY 1

|

|------> 1kg (FG) another Item Code (0003)   ----

|------> 1kg (FG) another Item Code (0004)      |

|------> 1kg (FG) another Item Code (0005)      }   5kg

|------> 1kg (FG) another Item Code (0006)      |

|------> 1kg (FG) another Item Code (0007)   ----

QUESTION:

how can I trace back the Sub-Items to its main Item?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dionisio,

This particular forum is devoted to topics about Advanced Planning and Optimization (APO) solutions, it is unlikely you will get your best B1 answers here.  I suggest that you close this post, and re-post on a forum dealing with Business One, such as http://scn.sap.com/community/business-one .

Best Regards,

DB49