cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SolMan: Service Desk actions starting conditions connector "OR"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello I need support by defining starting conditions for SMIN tickets.

I want to have an automatic scheduled email notification to the message processor when the processor is entered and the ticekt is saved but only when the ticket is in status "in process" (E0002) and "forwarded" (E0009).

So I did it like that:

But the email notification is only executed for the first condition. Does it mean that the connector "or" in this condition is not usable? Do I have to create two separat actions for that?

Thanks for your tipps.

BR

Tanja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto this action definiition in spro and then check action merging value

I am mentioning the funda below..........

The summarization logic is the assigned logic that summarizes the found actions with existing actions. If a document is created, specific actions are found. These actions are assigned to the document and have been found because of the condition evaluation of the determination technology. If you change the document, the same actions (with unchanged data) are found again. The summarization logic is responsible for merging the existing actions with the newly found actions.

Until now, 3 standard logics have been delivered:

1. max. 1 action for each action definition

A maximum of one action of this type is generated in the document for each action definition. If an action of the same type has already been found, the system ensures that no further actions of this type are found.

2. Max. 1 unprocessed action for each action definition

There may be one unprocessed action of the relevant action type in the document. Therefore, if the action is unprocessed, it is not found again. If the action is processed, it can be found again and executed.

3. max. 1 unprocessed action for each processing type

Here there can additionally be an unprocessed action for each processing type of the action. If an action is in the condition configuration, for example the processing print or mail (order acknowledgment should be printed and sent by mail), there can be an unprocessed action for print and an unprocessed action for mail for this action type.

choose appropriately from above action and recreate the same.

regards

prakhar