cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to navigate between Webdynpro java and JSP application?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My scenario is as follows:

I have a webdynpro application with a view which has a table and a button. On the action of the button it calls an external JSP application(URL) and the user can select some data in JSP application. we have another button in the JSP application, on the action of the button the application should return back to the webdynpro application and the data(from external application) should be filled in our table without losing previous data.

I have tried using suspend and resume plugs and it worked fine but when deployed in portal as an iview it is throwing the following error

"com.sap".tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException:

Suspend-Plug must no be triggered when running in portal. Use portal navigation instead to navigate to another application!"

Please suggest me a solution if you have come across this scenario and know how to solve this.

Is there any other way to achieve this ? Ideas Welcome!!!

Please help

Regards,

Gobinath Palanichamy.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MaheshChandra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this help document on suspend - plug in Portal : http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/102ed591-62a6-2910-94ac-e6038ef7b...

need to change the web dynpro iview properties in PCD.

regards,

mahesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Thanks for the document. This document is about how to navigate between two webdynpro application.

the suspend and resume property is very good. I am using an external application as my second iview. how to pass the parameters between WDA iview and external application iview and get back the same.

Thanks,

Gobinath Palanichamy.

Answers (0)