Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Example using exit CLFM0001

former_member204457
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I'm trying to use exit CLFM0001 to assign a default class while creating equipment through IE01. The exit is being called (using debugger) when I create equipment however no class is being assigned. I was wondering if anyone of you has used this exit to achieve similar goal and if so would it be possible to share your experience. I am not expecting 'bunch of codes' just need to be put in the right path.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Cyrus,

Class assignment is done via table T_ALLKSSK. Can you please check if you have assigned the values correctly in this table ?  OBJEK should be your equipment , CLINT should be the class id (KLAH-CLINT) and KLART is the type. What is the class type you are using as sometimes issue happens with the OBJEK field not send correctly.

Thanks

Amber

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cyrus,

I have the same requirement and was wondering how did you solve it at the end. I have tried user exits and Badi EQUI_UPDATE without success.

In Userexits I do not have equipment number yet. In the badi I do have the equipment no. but I am having problems because system says it doesn't exist yet.

Could you please help me?

former_member204457
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nisha,

The exit CLFM0001 works. You just need to make sure the class type that you're using allows multiple object (i.e. can be used in material and equipment). I used class type 300. Check trans O1CL to see if multiple objects is allowed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Cyrus,

I'm facing the same problems like Nisha.

Can you please post some example code of your User-exit ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello G.J. and all of you guys,

Did you find the solution to your problem, please?

I'm facing the same issue, I want to assign a default class when creating an equipment. I have implemented the exit, filled up the table, but nothing happens.

Would you share some example code, please?

Thanks a lot,

Abel