cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split expense into two GL accounts - BAdI TRIP_POST_FI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

We have a requirement for a specific expense type to split the expense 50% to one gl account and 50% to another gl account.

An expense type is mapped to a wage type which is in turn mapped to a symbolic account which is then mapped to a gl account.

The standard config seems only to work splitting on a default value or maximum amount, not a %.

Does anyone know how to split by percentage?

If suggesting BAdI TRIP_POST_FI, please advise which method to use.

thank you!

Jason

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Did you find a way to solve this issue?

I have a similar request, I need to split expenses between two G/L accounts with 70% to the first G/L Account and 30% for the second one.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Best regards,

Soumaya

Anwar20
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

You can do this by using badi TRIP_POST_FI. you have make change in this badi  as per your need before sending for posting in FI.

1 solution:  you can create on custom table , where you can create  different wage type in t code OH11 & split the expense type to split the expense 50% to one GL  account and 50% to another  GL account. in badi  TRIP_POST_FI. it will work as per your business requirements.

2nd solution: You do this setting in table V_T706B4_ALTER

here  you can assign part of expense in wage type  & assign in table T706K. then you do the setting in HRT .

It will work for you.

But my best suggestion, you can use BADi. it wil have lot of option .

Thanks

Anwar  Hossain

Anwar20
Active Participant
0 Kudos

you can check this

BAdI: Assign Portions of a Trip to Alternative Wage Types  with method

• SET_DIFFERENT_WAGETYPE
  • The system executes this method when a travel expense report or expense report is presented for settlement. Using this method, you can assign a different wage type for settlement amounts that are after the calculated date in the field ACTION_DATE_REQ of table PTRV_TRIP_CHAIN (and thereby change the taxation method).

Thanks

Anwar Hossain