Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modifying existing Authorization Object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

A new field 'ACTVT' needs to be added in a custom authorization object 'ZABCD'. I dont have authorization to SU21 or SU22 etc... So, i am trying to change by executing function module 'C160_transaction_call'. This authorization object is being used in many roles and profiles. So, I can t able to add the new field 'ACTIVITY'.

I have explored through  previous posts also.

Is there any way to do enhancement such that the addition of new field, reflects in all roles having this authorization object, without any issues. So that in SU01D, we can assign 'ACITIVITY' like 'Create, Change, and Display' in addition to the first field in the auth object 'ZABCD'. I am still analyzing it for a solution. If i found i will post it.. in between please provide a solution.

Thanks in advance!!!

1 REPLY 1

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

what you've just explained is bypassing security. Why do you expect help here when people learn how to improve the security and close the workarounds?

Ask for a proper access or get yourself a firefighter user. There are emergency solution out there in the market.

Cheers Otto