cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting the date format wrong in Certificate of Analysis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

I am working with the Inspection lot . When I do the usage decision (UD)f or a inspection lot and go to other transaction and 'preview' the Certificate of Analysis then I am able to see the date format for both i.e. Authorized person and Issue of Certificate as dd-mnth-YYYY format , which is correct ( name of the current logged on user appears as Issuer of Certificate Name ) . But when I go to 'display certificate' and see the Certificate of Analysis then the date format for Issuer is displayed wrong as YYYYMMDD , also the time format is wrong here (Name of the actual person appears here) . If anybody has faced similar issue please help .

It is a custom made tcode z0cq_rel_bat where we are viewing the preview . Actually we are working on an upgrade and I want to know whether this issue is because of the upgrade or it exists in the system manually . If anybody could tell me at what point the certificate is created and how the name of the issuer is selected while display of the certificate (name of the current user is displayed as issuer when I preview the certificate )then probably I could work something out .

Thanks in advance.

Ranjan Awasthi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Debug the the Z- report & analyse.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not sure how you are "previewing" the COA.  Are you using a standard SAP transaction for this?

In both instances you refer to displaying the certificate.

You can't display a cert from most QM transactions.  You display the cert via the output type in the delivery or via a certificate transaction like QC20, QC21 or QC22.  You can also display via the cert profile. So EXACTLY how are you displaying it?

If you have modified the COA program, (bad idea), chance are you aren't using the one you wrote but the standard SAP one and hence the differences.  The other possibiltiy is you aren't using the COA SAPscript form you thought you were.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the date formate in SU01 for issuere user id...if this is the same then change it as you want...

Please check and revert back...

Regards,

Sulabh