cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding "Available Fields" in SM_CRM Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

First time user on here, so please be nice .

My company is currently implementing SolMan 7.1 SP5 and I have run into a problem with the Change Docs. In SP4 and below when we created a CD (YMMJ, YMHF, etc.) from an RfC we were able to set the values for the 'Developer' and 'Tester'. Since the upgrade to SP5 those fields are no longer available (replaced with 'Partner Number 3/5'), and I can't find them in the Available Fields area.

Using an SP4 sandbox as a reference, I should be looking for //BTPARTNERSET//AICRM/HEADER_FCT_01 (Developer) and //BTPARTNERSET//AICRM/HEADER_FCT_02 (Tester) as the fields, but they are not there.

Does anyone know how I could add fields to this Available Fields area?

Currently looks like:

Should look like:

Cheers,

David

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

freeman_yao
Discoverer
0 Kudos

The attachment in note 1728284 can answer your question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

And does anyone know, how to use the methods for example GET_/AICRM/HEADER_FCT_02

GET_/AICRM/HEADER_FCT_02    Instance Method    Public                              Get 2nd customized BP field

in another context node?

i made the context available in another node,

trying to call the method via:

...->btpartnerset->GET_/AICRM/HEADER_FCT_02( ).

but it gives me the error that the method does not exist ?

other methods like:

btpartnerset->get_emp_resp_id(
       attribute_path =
*      iterator       =
   ).

are still available.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The standard SMMJ configuration seems to have changed quite a lot from SP4 to SP5. When I use the standard SMMJ the Developer and Tester fields work as expected. I will re-copy SMMJ to YMMJ to fix my current problems.

If anyone does know how to add custom/additional values to the Available Fields section, that would still be extremely helpful.

Cheers,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guessyou can rename the field label to Developer, check the yellow high ligher on the below

Please check and update

Thanks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

Changing the label only changes the look of the field. This does not help with the fact that the field itself does not correspond to the Developer or Tester business partner.

In fact whichever business partners //BTPARTNERSET//AICRM/HEADER_FCT_03 and //BTPARTNERSET//AICRM/HEADER_FCT_05 correspond to, they have not been assigned to my YMMJ transaction type because the fields remain uneditable in SM_CRM.

This is why I need a way to add fields with technical field name //BTPARTNERSET//AICRM/HEADER_FCT_01(2).

Cheers,

David