cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charm task list creation for newly added systems to Implementation project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created the implementation project in Charm with ECC systems landscape.

Generated the task list. I can see all the ECC systems in the task list.

After that I have added Bw systems to the same project by adding the BW systems logical component.

Now I am not able to see any of the BW systems in the task list.

When I am trying to create a transport from charm of BW system, I am getting the error

BW Development system is not in the task list

How can I get the BW systems in the task list?

Please help to resolve this issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mich_vollmer
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

please go into your tasklist and try to add the system...

Best regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your response.

You are correct. I have added the BWD system in task list as per your steps. Now I can create the TR from Charm project and getting different error.

The development systems in I000000032 do not match the project definition -- Error

Task List I000000032 no Longer Conforms to the Current Definitions  -- warning

Please advise.

Thank you,

Sam

mich_vollmer
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam, are there errors in the ChaRM project check in SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam ,

Thanks for your blogs and replies . Actually i have an issue with respect to my existing charm project and maintenance cycle/task list .

In our landscape we have a logical component assigned with 3 systems(DEV,QUA,PRD) (EE1_UPD,EE2_UPD,EE3) and i have deleted the technical and product systems in the LMDB since their was many duplicate exists also the landscape verification check was not performed .

So i have pushed again the fresh date to SLD and  in LMDB the same technical information came with same SID like (EE1,EE2,EE3) created the product system and the verification check was successfully and assigned these system in the same logical component which was used before with the above.

To make it clear ,(Earlier Z_DE_MM is logical component assigned with EE1_UPD,EE2_UPD,EE3)

and now the same logical component Z_DE_MM assigned with EE1,EE2,EE3) and client remains the same before and after .

Since the maintenance project is already created for the existing logical component and i know the new SID will not reflect in the same existing maintenance cycle  .

And my end users when try are trying to create the RFC and start moving the transport via charm they are facing the issue the system (EE1_UPD, EE2_UPD is not configured in the CRM UI)

Could you please kindly advice if i add these system entry in the existing maintenance cycle will this solve my issue or is that any other way to troubleshoot this issue without closing the maintenance cycle as we have many open CD's using this project 😞

Kindly help me with this case .

Thanks and Regards,

Naveen Kumar .D

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

STM23
Explorer
0 Kudos

Where could I find the guide or the howto for include a new sap product into charm?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

confirm this, have you added BW logical component with the roles of Dev,QA, PRD.

or BW logicall componet doestnt have the system with the role as dev system, if not please edit the system role in logical component.

Remember to construct maintenance cycle you need the 1 developement system

you can check the logical comp role and tms setup here

Pleae check and update

Thanks,

Jansi

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

Thank you for your information.

I have BW Dev, QA and PRD systems in logical component. It's not a maintenance project, it's implementation project.

Thank you,

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

your error clearly saying that BW dev is not in the task list? you are still missing.

do you have one project with 2 logical components ? ( one for ECC, other for BW)., if so when you creating CR, system popups and ask you which logical system to choose.

and may i also know how you added the bw logical comp to ECC charm project

because as per question 6 in this blog

You shouldnt add, remove extra logical components to the already existing charm project, other way toclose the current maintenance cycle and create the newone (which includes both logical comp in the single implementation cycle task list)

you can get more info regarding this my reply on http://scn.sap.com/thread/3143043

Please check.

Thanks

Jansi