cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acc. Assignment tick greyed out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please can you assist me with this query. My WBS element has account asst element ticked and grey-out.

However, there are no actuals processed to this WBS element.

Do you know why I cannot untick this WBS ?

Your assistance will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

soubhagya_rout
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to OPUK transaction there you set PRPS-BELKZ (Acct asst elem.) as input only if you do not have any commitment and actual in that WBS element.

Thanks,

Soubhagya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The PRPS-BELKZ field has always been Input, so I dont understand why it's grayed out. Could there be any other possible reason?

Thanks.

Regards

soubhagya_rout
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked with the influence of project profile?

Please check and revert me back.

Thanks,

Soubhagya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, I have checked, and the influence is against the Profit center. When acc.assignement is ticked, you will have to fill in the Profit center field.

Please see below:

Settings without influencing field

Modified field              In           Mand    Displ   Hide    Hilite

Equipment                                                      X
  Functional Location                                         X
  Tax Jurisdiction                                               X
  Location                                                X
  Business area                                                 X
  Change Number                                     X
  Billing element                                                 X
  Functional Area                                               X
  Changed by                                           X

Settings with influencing field (field 1 influences field 2)

Influencing field      Modified field         In      Mand    Displ   Hide    Hilite  Onfluencing value

Acct asst elem.     Profit Center           X       X                                            X
  Level                  Program                    X       X                                             1
  Level                  Portfolio                    X       X                                              1
  Level                  Proj.type                   X       X                                              1
  Level                  Priority                      X       X                                              1    
  Level                  Sub Portfolio              X       X                                              1

Settings with influencing field (field 1 influenced by field 2)

Modified field         Influencing field           In      Mand    Displ   Hide    Hilite  Influencing value

Program                  Level                         X       X                                         1
  Sub Portfolio            Level                         X       X                                         1
  Portfolio                   Level                         X       X                                         1
  Proj.type                  Level                         X       X                                         1
  Profit Center          Acct asst elem.            X       X                                       X
  Priority                    Level                          X       X                                         1

soubhagya_rout
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If this is the case related to one particular WBS and not in all other project/WBS then check the commitment and Actual against that WBS. If the commitment and actual is zero then may someone has created PR against that WBS and later he might have close that PR. Please check it through ME5A if there is any closed PR exist.

Thanks,

Soubhagya

Answers (0)