cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocking customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii all,

While I was creating the blocking reasons for the sales document, I got a screen in which there is one tab called "Order Block", can anyone tell me what is this?

regards

Rajat Garg

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajat;

This is for creating the New Blocking reasons. Once these reasons are created you will be able to assign them to a particular customer in VD05 txn.

When we use this we will not be able to create the SO. The block is at the customer level and an error message would be thrown on why the system cannot create a SO. The error message would display your blocking reason.

Regards.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnks to all

Former Member
0 Kudos

VD05 - Block/Unblock Customer

OVAS - Sales Order Type Blocking reasons

OVAL - Blocking reasons links with Sales Order Type

mainly used for credit and debit note purpose.some time same mistaken in real time scenario.

Rewards point it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It specifies whether one or more sales document types are blocked for use during sales order processing.

<b>Use</b> You can freely define types of sales document block according to the needs of your organization. You can then specify a block in the customer master record of a particular customer.

<b>Example</b>

It is possible, for example, to block the processing of credit memo requests for a particular customer, perhaps until credit difficulties are resolved.

Hope it helps. Please reward if useful.

Thanks & Regards

Sadhu Kishore