cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM reporting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using QM and need to create a list of the item by plant with their individual test and frequency.  I have looked through the tables and Tcodes but nothing seems to go to the level of the test (Micro, Chem, COA) for each. Is anyone aware of such a output?  I am willing to create the query if you have table references.

thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You might look at working with QGA4 - QM cockpit.

SAP has never provide many QM reports.  Part of the problem is that characteristic results are kept in three different tables depending on what scenarios you use at your plant.  Please depending if you use batches, inspection plans, material specs, there can be many other tables you might need to use to write a comprehensive report.  Also, because of the nature of tables and use of INOB table and internal counters and such it can be very difficult to write certain queries using say SQVI.

Frequency of tests definitely will not be coverered as SAP is event driven.  Unless you are talking DMR rules as far as frequency. I'm not sure how you would report that out.

I know this hasn't helped much, but I would take some baby steps to first.  I.e. write a report to just print out product specs.  Then write one to just print out inspection results for a material.  Maybe another to print out the UD and related stock postings.  Than another to summarize the DMR process you use.  Once you get those done, you should have a good understanding of the tables and can undertake a single, comprehensive report.

FF