cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certification C_BOSUP_90

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

I am going to take this exam (https://training.sap.com/ve/en/course/c_bosup_90-sap-certified-support-associate-incident-management...) in a few days, but i have some doubts concerning to this certification exam.

So far, I have studied the E-Learnings provided by SAP (message processor, system administrator, coordinator).. However, someone told me that prior to taking this exam, i need to pass a few Quiz tests and i´m not sure about it.

Could you help on this? Did someone take this Quiz Tests they told me, before doing the certification exam??

Best Regards...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Madhurivs23
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel,

Yes, you need to attempt those quiz tests, but that is not counted for your certification as far as I know. you will get certification on the final exam for which you will be selecting dates available etc.

Those quiz tests are for to have an idea of what types of questions will be there and nothing else.

But to apply for the certification exam, you need to attempt for those quiz tests.

thanks and regards,

Madhuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhuri,

I am to take this certification this coming friday. I just want to know what is the passing mark for this certification.? And is the e-learning provided by SAP reliable enough to be able to pass the certification test.?

Thanks and Regards,

Raine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Loraine,

I took the test and i passed it a few days ago, and the minimum score to pass it is 58% (wich is good news for us)

I must say that the e-learnings provided by SAP are VERY reliable, in fact every single topic of the test is based exactly on the material the provide with the e-learnings, so you can study those e-learnings and you should pass it without any difficulty..

I wish you the best on your exam.

Best regards,

Miguel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel,

Thank you for your answer.

As I can see that you've already pass the certification test. Congratulations ! Can you give me some other sample questions aside from the 10 in the SAP website.

And as for other questions with many answers, are they telling you how many correct answers are there in a question?

And can you give me some topics that covers a lot in the exam that i need to focus with?

Thanks and Kind Regards,

Loraine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Loraine,

Thank you!

Yes, when there are more than one correct answer the question specifies it like this: "there are X correct answers for this question"

About the topics, i assume there are many exam models so there won´t be two exams with the same topics, or the same questions, however in my experience the topics that covers more % in the exam was something like this: Basic Understanding of SAP SolMan, Message Solving and VAR Service Desk.. I remember these three topics as the ones with more "presence" in the exam..

Unfortunatelly i don´t have any question per se, but i think you will do fine if you focus on this topics.

There were questions like the difference between Sap SolMan Check and SolMan Alert and stuff like that, i´m sorry for not having more specific info about the questions :s

Saludos!

Miguel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am preparing for certification can any one tell me what are the topic need to cover.

Present  I am preparing E-learning’s  from SAP Portal. Like

1.Support consultant message processor
2.Support consultant  system Administrator.
3.Support coordinator .

Is it sufficient or do I need to cover any other topics. Can you please help me in this.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Im have scheduled for the   exam next week I would like to know were can I get the learning material for this exam.It would be great if you could share any reference document or the link

Please suggest.

Regards

Jawwad

ripu123in
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just go through the e learning material and get in touch with yr local authorized training centre for course material. These are copyright materials and no one can share with u.

Tarun

tarun.ripu@yahoo.in

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Loraine,

Everything went fine to my exams and i passed them without any problem.

Your help and mostly your consideration were invaluable .

Thank you once again and wish you all the best !!!

- Panagiotis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Congratulations on passing your exam.!

Regards,

Loraine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u  !

Take care,

Panagiotis

cline_jomard-ek
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was asked to pass this certification also.

If my understood of these posts are correct, the questions of the certification are only taken from e-learning on SAP support and no questions about BO. Am I right ?

But I wanted to know if it mandatory to take certification to have passed the self tests of the products.

I don't mean on the knowledge way, but an SAP "rule" way. If I pass certification without having passed the products qualifications, is it possible ?

Thanks for your answers.

Céline

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Where can i find Practice Tests and Quiz material for this exam? I don't have SAP solution manager installed

Siva

former_member51282
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can find them via the Training & Certification shop:

https://training.sap.com/v2/uploads/C_BOSUP_90_sample_questions_final.pdf

Hope this helps and good luck with the exam!

Regards,

Arnold

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am preparing for C_BOSUP_90 certification.

Any dump material and e-learning will be highly appreciate.

Thanks

Raj

cline_jomard-ek
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

This was already anwered before. all the material and e-learining provided by SAP are sufficient for this certification.

Regards,

Céline

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel,

I passed the exam.. So happy right now..

But I didn't got any print out of my test result. Is it necessary to have print out of my exam result? Did I forgot to ask for it?

Thanks and Regards,

Loraine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Loraine,

Congratulations for your success in the exams !!!

I am going also to give the exams next week and i wonder if you could  tell me whether there were any questions related to Business Objects (Product Learning Plans and Additional Product Learning Plans) or questions were only relevant for Support Role Learning Plans which is a set of pdfs mandatory. If you could also send me some questions that you remember, would be very helpful.

Thank you in advance and congratulations once again,

-Panagiotis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Panagiotis,

As for my experience in the exam there are no questions related to BusinessObjects. More on Problem Analysis, Message Solving, SolMan, Providing Solutions and Var Service Desk.

And for the sample questions. They are Copyright protected and I cannot give you any direct questions coming from the exam itself. But I do suggest you to try the different sample questions found in the internet. Try the different demo questions but not attempt in buying the BOGUS materials. They are big help!

Cheers,

Loraine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Loraine for you very helpful and quick response.

You were right about the copyright, sorry for the question.

Is the studying material the pdfs and docs in Support Consultant: Message Processor section ? Were all the questions included on the above pdfs and docs and also do you need to have hands on practice experience in order to pass the exam?

Do you happen to have any links with sample questions from Internet that you have found .

Thanks in advance and once again congratulations on your success,

Cheers,

Panagiotis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Panagiotis,

It's ok buddy..

My advice is for you to study all the E-learning materials under the Support Consultant: Message Processor. You should try to read all the materials and then focus on my listed topics above..

also.. this blog is a great help for me -> http://www.clariba.com/blog/incident-management-with-sap-business-objects-exam-a-suggested-path-to-s...

Try this demo materials -> http://www.passguide.com/C-BOSUP-90.html .

And also SAP provide some sample questions at least you give it a try.

Best Regards and Good Luck,

Loraine (cheers)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Excellent! Congratulations for your success on the exam

You asked about taking a print from your result, well, it´s not possible as far as i know because the results are provided into a screen protected by "the exam protector" or something like that.. It means that you can´t take a print-screen from it because the exam is automatically closed when you do that..

The print is not necessary

NOTE: i´m not 100% sure about this

Saludos!

Miguel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u once again Loraine for your help !!!

I shall follow your advice an hope to get the same results with u !

As far it concerns your results, i can tell you from my experience in other SAP certifications, that there is no need to take print screen of the results. I have given 3 other SAP Certifications in BI area and had no problem with results. They sent a copy of the results, within few days, in my company through which i had registered for the results.

BR and Bravo once again,

Cheers,

Panagiotis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Panagiotis,

Thanks also Panagiotis.. and Good luck on your C_BOSUP_90 exam..

Just study all the e-learning under the Support Consultant: Message Processor and you've got sufficient details to pass the exam..

here's another link for sample questions: -> http://www.slideshare.net/testchief/c-bosup-90-13156801

Good Luck and God Bless..

Thanks and Kind Regards,

Loraine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Loraine,

You've been a great help.

Once i give the exams (probably in 15 days), i ll let you know for the (hopefully good) results!

Thank you for your help and mostly for your consideration.

Take Care,

Panagiotis

Former Member
0 Kudos

You're welcome Panagiotis..

Take care also and Good Luck to your exam..

Loraine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Madhuri,

Thank you very much for your answer, it was really (REALLY) helpful..

Best regards,

Miguel