Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complete delivery

former_member396676
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

-Customer has completed delivery flag in the master data.It's Sales order also has complete delivery flag in sales order.

I created sales order of 50 Units and has stock of 40 Units.System confirms 40 units during availability check and Create delivery and then user does PGI of 40 qty.

My requirement is Sales order quantity should be equal to PGI quantity...

Pl advise.

Thanks,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member216765
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Activate the Complete delivery required by Law "check box" in Customer Master and make the partial delivery Item flag to "C". this setting will prevent the user to do PGI if the quantity of Sales order and PGI did not matches.

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Vrajesh Nayak

See since this is of the item , check if you could do something in the item category . Now the availability shows that there is only 40 but your entry was 50 , check you settings in you checking rule with the checking group OVZ9. The rest 10 is actually scheduled for another date .

Regards

JNM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vrajesh,

Make the partial delivery per item flag in Customer Master to  "C" ie Only complete delivery allowed.

See attached Screeshot.

Check and let me know if you have any further queries and if this was usefull.

Umesh Karane.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vrajesh,

Was my answer helpful to you?

Umesh Karane

former_member396676
Contributor
0 Kudos

No.

Thanks,

Vrajesh

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since you have flagged complete delivery in the sales order,I assume that you don't want to raise the delivery - if the delivery quantity is less than sales order quantity .If it is the issue make the warning message VL049 as error message and you can meet your requirement.

Phani Prasad

Message was edited by: Phani Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your item category in VOV7 t.code. Make field Completion Rule as blank and process your sales cycle.

Let me know if the issue still persists.

You may also have to check if in customer master you have maintained any delivery tolerance in sales area data, shipping tab.

Thanks & Regards,

Rohan Gudavalli

Former Member
0 Kudos