Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deployment horizon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I want know the detail explanation about 1) Pull Deployment horizon

2) Push Deployment horizon

3)Deployment horizon.

I was already read in the SNP2 tab page with the help of F1.But i didn't understand.

Please explain to me some examples.Dont send the help.sap.com links

SNPNAIDU-BNG

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenu,

Consider you have a plant and 2 DC.

The demand from DC is as follows:

Period    :     1     2     3     4     5     6     7     8     9     10

DC1 Dmd:    5     4     6     6     3     7     8     4     0     6

DC2 Dmd:    4     5     7     5     4     6     9     5     4     3

Plant supply: 8     9     9     8     7     8     6     9     8     8

Pull deployment horizon: Time window during which planned distribution demand is confirmed. The demand categories (what constitutes of your distribution demand) are represented by ATD Issues (category group). Assume your pull deployment horizon is 7 periods.

Then, your planned distribution demand will be

Period    :     1     2     3     4     5     6     7   

Dmd:     9    9    13    11    7    13   17     

Push deployment horizon: Time window during which eligible supplies can be used to confirm planned distribution demand. The categories of supplies are represented by ATD Receipts category group. Assume your push deployment horizon is 5 periods.

Period    :     1     2     3     4     5     

Supply  :     8     9      9    8     7

Deployment horizon: Time window considered by the deployment engine to execute deployment run. Outside of the horizon, the engine does not take account of the demand and supply in its execution. Consider your deployment horizon is 5 days.

The demand and supplies considered for the deployment as follows:

Period    :     1     2     3     4     5     

Supply  :     8     9      9    8     7

Dmd:    9    9   13  11    7

Typically, in interactive planning, your data view's future TB profile will represent the deployment horizon. For background execution, you can specify the deployment horizon flexibly.

Thanks,
Rajesh

claire_yang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here is a simple explanation:

The pull horizon specifies the number of days from today's date, over which you want to take into account demands for today's deployment.

The push horizon specifies the number of days from today's date, over which you want to take into account the receipts for today's delpoyment (ATD quantites)

The deploymnet horizon specifies the number of days from today's date, over which you want to confirm stock transfers during today's deployment.

Claire

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please refer this discussion,

http://scn.sap.com/thread/796745

Regards,

R.Brahmankar