cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publish Webservice in ESR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i published a webservice by ESR for be create in Service Registry.

I would like know if is possible create an endpoint for this webservice, if yes, How ?

Another doubt, this webservice that was published in Service Registry was  develop in .net.

In Service Registry the soapaction was created with a string below:

"http://sap.com/xi/WebService/soap1.1"

Happens that string the soapaction is other.

With i can change this string that was created e put a correct string the web service ?

Thank you.

Marlon

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Open service registry and search for published service,end point will create automatically in SR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja, thanks for the reply.

But in SR the endpoint was not create automatically.

What was create is the string the wsdl.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You publish the service definition using WSDL in the service registry. Your endpoint is already created in the wsdl. If you open wsdl you will see your endpoint details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then i don´t can create an endpoint for webservice published by ESR.

Thanks.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you know, Service Registry is not mandatory portion of SOA. After you create structure definition and complete scenario, you will create WSDL using sender agreement.  WSDL is the document that has details about webservice including the endpoint details. That's the reason we create wsdl from integration builder(config) not from ESR(design) tool. Once you created WSDL you can publish the service definition which is avaible from WSDL for the authorized users. The users or customer can download WSDL from the published registry for the webservice client development coding and for testing your hosted webservice. You will not create end point in SR. Also refer below my link for the clarity. There are plenty of great documents about creating WSDL, Service Registry online.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>I would like know if is possible create an endpoint for this webservice, if yes, How ?

Please refer this link which has screenshot about creating endpoint ,...

http://www.riyaz.net/sap/pi-71-publishing-service-interface-as-a-webservice-in-sr/527/