Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order in VKM3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,   
Need some advise from your end. 

1, Credit limt of customer - Rs. 1000 / -  Created sales order for the customer for Rs. 600/-.
  But this sales order is appearing in the VKM3 with Credit status  A.      

User don't like to see the sales order which is not exceed  the  credit limit.. 

Is there a way to remove falling under the VKM3 when sales order not exceed the credit limit for the customer.    

Thanks  & Regards, 
Pugal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pugal,

Check the table -s066 and s067 ,if any open orders and delivery's are there for the customer.

Thanks,

venkataswamy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  All,

Let me explain the case in detail.  In my case it's a new customer .

FD32 :
For Customer - A, I've set  credit limit of Rs. 1000  in FD32.

Check Tab in T code - OVA8 :

I've activated "static" check "Reaction - A"   checked  "Open order" and Delivery.
I didn't Activate Document values in OVA8  and Not maintained any  "Maximum doc., value".

Creating & Saving the Sales order "150001" for Rs. 500.

Note - The values of Sale order is Rs.500 which  falls with in my Credit limit of Rs.1000
In this case when I'm running VKM3 -Sales order -150001 is appearing on the list with Credit status "A".

As it's a new customer there are no open documents in the system

(Open sales order / Delivery / Billing )

Business requirement :

In the above case, the sales order - 150001 should not appear on the VKM3 as it's not excced the credit limit.

Requesting advise :

Considering the above scenaro, May I know is there  a way to not allow sales order in VKM3 since the sales values falls with in the credit limit.

Please advise..

Thanks in Advance..

Pugal Stalin

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As suggested by Bojja, did you check the credit master sheet of this new customer? Please post the details here.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Run program Check_CM in SE37 for the sales order and check the details.You can also use t.code F.31 to check the credit overview of the customer and t.code S_ALR_87012218 for checking the credit master sheet for the customer.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

His explanation is not relevant to my scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'll try this and revert back..

But .....Let me put the requirement  some thing simple, 
Sales order should not appear on the VKM3 if the values of Sales order is less than the credit limit.
How can do this....?

Or

Is it the std., SAP behaviour that either the sales order is less  than creidit limit then it appears while running VKM3 .
Is there a way to remove from VKM3

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pugal Stalin wrote:

I'll try this and revert back..

But .....Let me put the requirement  some thing simple, 
Sales order should not appear on the VKM3 if the values of Sales order is less than the credit limit.
How can do this....?

To decide on what to do....we should know Why it is happening so? Then you can implement the correct solution.

Please investigate the issue as suggested by the members.

Thanks,

Ravi Sankar

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check the FD32 , for this customer, at here you will below screen fields. how much total credit limit , check all

and also check OVA8, Based on you combination , here what are the field you enter ,  system reaction field - enter A , I Think its wrong  check this

please check and conform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi stalin,

Please check whether you maintain individual limit in FD32 or maximum document value in OVA8.

If you want further clarification , please let me know.

Regards,

Patchala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

may i know how maximum document value is impacting ? plz tell me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi venu,

i will try to explain with example , suppose i maintain 1000 pounds in  customer X credit master in FD32. That means cust X will place the order/ orders value 1000 pounds. so he can place 1 or multiple orders with 1000 pounds.

Now my client retirement is cust X will not place the singe order value should not exceed 500 pounds. so maintain max document value field as 500 pounds  in OVA8. and also maintain reaction and status/block.

If you want further clarification , please let me know.

Regards,

Patchala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Really heartfully  thank you so much sir  for ur information

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the sales document, if you have a payer different from the Sold To, make sure that you are checking the credit limit of the Payer and not the Sold To.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pugal,

In your case, there must be some previous outstanding or open amount already accumulated for this customer before you created the sales order. System wouldn't have blocked it otherwise.

Pl check the total outstanding of the customer with FI consultant if necessary.

Regards,

prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

It's a new customer and there are no  previous documents created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

The  sold to/ ship to/ bill to / payer are same