cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

N step approval for spending limit not showing approver.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Below steps in  BRF configuration is  done.

1level-approval-0EV_SC_SL2-'RR_SPENDING_LIMIT_APPROVER'-  '    '-40007953'-for entire doc"

in the org. structure in the PPOMA_BBP  extended attribute i maiatained as-

for User ---'requester' with output limit-$500 having SLAPPROVER-",USRAJ'

---approver ",USRAJ'    with aprpoving limit-$1000 having SLAPPROVER-",USVIJAY'

------approver ",USVIJAY' with aprpoving limit-$2000 -

as the concept of dynamic approval process on spending limit 'SLAPPROVER" , in the output I am expecting user

Raj to be first level approver

and  Vijay need to be 2 nd level approver

for user requester when SC amount  is exceeding  spending limit of $500 .

in the Badi  implemention /SAPSRM/BD_WF_PROCESS_CONFIG ' i am getting above two approver in method me->GET_SLAPPROVER_LIST .

in the FM 

CALL FUNCTION '/SAPSRM/WF_CORE_ADHOC_SAVE' does not having pasing value

IT_LEVEL_TO_ITEM_MAP  = LT_LEVEL_TO_ITEM_MAP

and in the shopping cart i did not find any approver in the list.

for to do next??

Indraneel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have also have a similar requirement to implement the SLAPPROVER concept. I have few doubts regarding this.

1. Multiple SLAPPROVER attribute

In the user attribute, we will add the managers name in the SLAPPROVER(so that the system picks the manager as aapprover, if spending limit is less than SC value). In this process,  for a particular user, can we have two SLAPPROVER attributes? If so how will the system pick the approval flow?

for ex :  can we have like this ?

for User A;

SLAPPROVER : 'X'

SLAPPROVER : 'Y'.

2. Badi Impelmentation

For the badi /SAPSRM/BD_WF_RESP_RESOLVER, we have an implementation  /SAPSRM/BD_WF_SC_RR_SL which is used to find the spending limit approver.

During the call of the above mentioned implementation will the badi /SAPSRM/BD_WF_PROCESS_CONFIG is called?(as this were the process levels will be created dynamically).

3. Sequence of workitem generation

Using the SLAPPROVER concept, will the generation of workitems will be in sequential order?

Like, user 'A' created SC with value of 5000 EUR and his SLAPPROVER's person 'X' approval limit is 3000 EURs.

as the SLAPPROVER approval limit is less than SC value, it will find the SLAPPROVER of person 'A', in this case the SLAPPROVER for A is person 'B'(whose approval limit is 6000 EUR).

will the work items get genearted for both persons A and B (or) the workitems will be generated for only person 'B'.

Could any clarify, thank you in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Do any one has any idea related to the above requirement mentioned.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have figured out how it works, SLAPPROVER will work based on the user level attributes.

For ex : If Person 'A'  is creating shopping cart, and if his SLAPPROVER is maintained as 'B' - then system will check the spending limit of person A, and if SC total value is more than  user spending limit, then SC will go for person 'B' approval.

If SC value is more than the person 'B' approval limit, then approval will go for SLAPPROVER of Person 'B'.(for ex : C)

work items will be generated sequentially like B,C etc... or workitem can go directly for the last person to approve(i did not work on this case).

the below link can also be checked for reference.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm701/helpdata/en/a7/465d4716bc443687ae29679934f25b/content.htm

First system will call /SAPSRM/BD_WF_PROCESS_CONFIG to create the process levels, in this badi only system will pick the SLAPPROVER based on spending limit.

then the badi /SAPSRM/BD_WF_RESP_RESOLVER , Responsible resolver name as/SAPSRM/BD_WF_SC_RR_SL is called during the creation of decision sets.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Indraneel,

Did you check if this limit level was started? You can check this at SLG1.

Are you able to debug while creating the document?

Thanks,

Melina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can find the sample code from enhancement implementation /SAPSRM/BD_WF_PROCESS_SC.. the CS_PROCESS_LEVEL PARAMETER will hold the process level guid then the enhacement implementation /SAPSRM/BD_WF_AGENTS_SC and badi implementation /SAPSRM/BD_WF_SC_RR_SL will trigger the get the process guid id.. hope this will help you...

replay ---

PFA. not data is holding in area map