Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction J1IG

former_member403969
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing a GR for depot .Here in GR when I say "Create RG23D Register", the RG23D register is updated properly.But if I am using J1IG ,the system asks for an internal excise document number.This is a mandatory field.

Do not understand how can a user can mention this number when you are making an incoming excise depot invoice.Would like to know if I am missing something in the configuration.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harsh,

Ensure that you have entered the following parameters in the J1IG screen,

1) Excise group (Depot)

2) Material docuement (GRN) and year

3) Vendor excise invoice no and date

After filling the above details press enter and click on details tab.

Then in the next screen, select the line item and click on more documents,

Here you have to enter the challan qty and duty amounts as per the received invoice.

then click on back and repeat the same process for othe line items.

then click on save, system will create entry in the RG23D register.

former_member403969
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shailesh,

I created the excise invoice, acc. to your steps.But in the "More Documents"screen ,after entering the challan quantity and duty amounts there is warning message stating:

Enter the RG23C/A and PLA serial number for material XXXXX.I just entered a random value and the system allowed me to save it.

But I do not think it is correct , can you tell me the reason and what entry has to be made.

Thanks

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harsh,

It is correct there will be a warning message but there is no need to enter any serial number in those fields just keep it blank. I already worked on the same scenario.

After posting the entry in the RG23D register just extract the RG23D register and check whether all the values are updating correctly. Specially ship from vendor, it should be your supplying plant code and address. If it is not updating then system will treat as a Customer return. It is very important.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i think you enter the manually for all excise duties ,  normal its comes  direct for J1IIN values ,

which process you make J1IG , depot recit ot return process

former_member403969
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Shailesh.I have checked the way you said and it is working fine.

Thanks

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

warning message stating:

Enter the RG23C/A and PLA serial number for material XXXXX.I just entered a random value and the system allowed me to save it.

you are posting RG23D in J1IG so there is no question about RG23C/A and PLA

ignore it ,its warning message

Regards

Kailas Ugale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check table J_1IRG23D here mention your material document number & year for internal document number

tejyadav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maintain the Number range for Object J_1IINTNUM in SNRO  for 01 & Year & Try

former_member403969
Participant
0 Kudos

Already maintained.

The system does not give an error, but at the item level it asks for an internal excise document number.Also it has a provision of dropdown(f4).The dropdown shows all the numbers of incoming excise invoice created previously.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

when you can raise the J1IG you entries will MIGO number , excise group , vendor excise excise invoice number (j1iin number ) , serious group , activate OWN factory , press enter system allow it  , then click on details , here all data will copy or not , it means excise duties will copy or not , when it copy system do not throw error message, do not copy system through this type of error message , and also check the EXCISE group for depot settings at CIN level , check below screen

and also check J_1IDEPINV object number ranges ,

please check this