Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel and Expenses

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Travel Guru's

I have such a strange issue here . let me clearly explain with you an example

i created a trip called 123456 which contain Ten Expense like Train,Food, etc, normally when we delete any expense type through pr05, it shows us a message "the document was written back to document buffer" and also when you click on "infos" button for that particular expense it will pop up a small dialog box there u can see three tabs

Addl Info,  Editor, Credit Card Data.

For some expense Types Credit Card Data tab is missing. so when we try to delete that expense receipt message " The document was written back to document buffer" was not coming. 

and also in Prccd that trip is being appened to that trip only its not getting released.

So what could be the issue for Credit Card Data Tab missing for some expense types.? since its missing though we delete its not going back to buffer as available.

What could be the reason Credit card tab missing? anything we need to do from our end, or Amex problem.

Please give me an idea.

Thanks

Bharath G

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

there are two kinds of items. Which the user can delete. So if you delete the item is gone. Others (paid by company normally) will be not be able to delet. So deletion will write the item back to the credit card buffer for later processing.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

May be I have not explained my issue clearly.

The credit card tab and even the expense type column is missing from PR05 and portal screen too.

The credit card tab is where credit card receipts are displayed.

It is happening for just few employees and not for all.

Thanks,

Kim

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SD,

Go to the table which i mentioned earlier choose the expense type which showing problem and make additional tab as a mandatory field to enter. then defintely problem will be solved. if not just throw me the screenshots i can see

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

I am facing this similar issue, can you help me with this.

Br Kim

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rati,

I had more analysis on this issue.there could be two reasons credit card tab missing .

1 . Credit tab card tab doesn't be there. if there is a problem with AMEX

2. Credit card tab doesn't be there if its wrongly inserted, When you delete any AMex expense

type if its not written back to buffer, then there is a problem while inserting .

what you have to do is. you need control the expenses in this table V_T706B1_B , Make one field as

a mandatory field in Credit card tab, If you do that while saving in PR05 system will prompt you to

enter values in that field. if you do that. card will be inserted very smoothly.

Try this

thanks

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram

Can you please let us know which field displays Credit Card tab. I mean which field do i have to check to make Credit Card Tab visible.

Thanks

SD