cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Case is Proxy(sender) to JDBC(Receiver)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on proxy to jdbc. The requirement is that we are sending the record from oracle to sap by using jdbc sender to proxy receiver initially. And we receive the field from sap system and that field is to be updated the oracle db. It is woring fine. This is Asynchronous and we created two different interfaces.

Now we need to send the multiple records from oracle to sap and for each record one value is generated in SAP depends on Proxy logic and that values to be updated  in the oracle db at single time.

So let me know where we have to do changes. Is it required to alter the procedure or to do some changes in proxy. Please suggest me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your proxy code and test it for multiple records like it is able to send multiple records in one Proxy call or not.

If not then change proxy code to send multiple records in one Proxy call.

Once above changes done then check you PI existing development like it supports multiple messages or not based on that change development.

PS: Mostly you need to change occurances of access tag in JDBC receiver (if it is 1.1).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

We are changing the proxy code and if it handles the multiple records, is it required to change the stored procudure or not. Please suggest me.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>Now we need to send the multiple records from oracle to sap and for each record one value is generated in SAP depends on Proxy logic and that values to be updated  in the oracle db at single time.

Changes:

1)You have to accomodate the changes to send multiple records on the sender jdbc first interface.

2) Similarly the sender proxy data structure needs to updated to send mulitple records.

suggestion:

Why dont you can create async sync interface by combining the two intefarce i.e   jdbc (async) -> Proxy (sync) -> jdbc(async). This way you handle the requirement in single interface.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion and may i know whether this can work without using BPM if yes

Can you explain how to configure the jdbc (async)--Proxy(sync)--jdbc(async).

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>Now we need to send the multiple records from oracle to sap and for each record one value is generated in SAP depends on Proxy logic and that values to be updated  in the oracle db at single time.

in this case you only need to update first flow - oracle - sap so it will work with multiple records

the other one - assuming it stays and it  still generates one record for each update can stay - or you may change it so it will send the whole batch of changed records which arrived to SAP at one call

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk