cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Received HTTP response code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a File to SqlServer scenario which was working fine in one XI server,now i have imported the scenario to another XI server using file system.i have activated all the objects both in IR and ID.i have checked the url of business system in sld and IS in gui.i have checked the communication channel as well.it is picking up the file and converting it to xml but failing while trying it to the endpoint.i have updated the cache as well.i am missing some configuration.Any help greatly appreciated..

2007-02-13 11:47:22 Success Channel FileIN: Entire file content converted to XML format

2007-02-13 11:47:22 Success Application attempting to send an XI message asynchronously using connection AFW.

2007-02-13 11:47:22 Success Trying to put the message into the send queue.

2007-02-13 11:47:22 Success Send text file "D:\usr\xifileadapter\input_jdbc.txt", size 592, character encoding Cp1252 with QoS EO

2007-02-13 11:47:22 Success Message successfully put into the queue.

2007-02-13 11:47:22 Success The application sent the message asynchronously using connection AFW. Returning to application.

2007-02-13 11:47:22 Success The message was successfully retrieved from the send queue.

2007-02-13 11:47:22 Success Confirmation mode test found. File will be resent next time

2007-02-13 11:47:22 Success The message status set to DLNG.

<b>2007-02-13 11:47:22 Error SOAPFault received from Integration Server. ErrorCode/Category: XIServer/IN_BIND_WRONG_ADPT; Params: File; AdditionalText: ; ApplicationFaultMessage: ; ErrorStack: Sender agreement found belongs to adapter File; however, current adapter is 'XI' </b>

<b>2007-02-13 11:47:22 Error Transmitting the message to endpoint http://saperp2005.ssdomain.com:8001/sap/xi/engine?type=entry using connection AFW failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Received HTTP response code 500 : Error during conversion of XI message. </b>

2007-02-13 11:47:22 Success The asynchronous message was successfully scheduled to be delivered at Tue Feb 13 11:52:22 EST 2007.

2007-02-13 11:47:22 Success The message status set to WAIT.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aravind,

Go through this link which as the information of all HTTP errors in XI

/people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2006/07/23/http-errors-in-xi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aravind,

After transporting you should manually keyin all the parameter values for communication channels in Integration Directory. Have you done that? Also please check all the parameters once again in the communicaiton channels.

Also make sure the JDBC drivers are deployed in QA box too.

...Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sathish,

>>After transporting you should manually keyin all the parameter values for communication channels in Integration Directory. Have you done that? Also please check all the parameters once again in the communicaiton channels.

>>Also make sure the JDBC drivers are deployed in QA box too.

I have done the above requirements in the existing server.

i have restarted the server,just waiting to see what happens

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope re starting the Stack will resolve the issue Mean time check Check the TABALE SPACE also.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Agasthuri Doss,

>>Check the TABALE SPACE also

How to do this??

Thanks,

Aravind

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with basis Team, They will have the access to it.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The state assigned to a message when an administrator decides to abort sending the message, or when a message could not be delivered due to a fatal exception that cannot be repaired.

Error Messageu00E0 HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error (an Internal server error)

Solution:

Access the trace file and search for traces with severity ERROR, WARNING or stack traces.

If we do not find an error in the log file or the error message does not explain the problem sufficiently, access the default Trace. The default trace file contains detailed messages for developers. Extract the relevant trace information e.g. using the time stamp or the message ID.

If this does not explain the problem in more detail, increase the trace level and reproduce the problem. Then restart message processing using the message display tool. Mark the message and select repeat.

Mean time Check the URL parameters when you are receiving the SOAP message and are you using BPM, If so define an exception branch in a block, where the a error message pops out should be response for RFC ( if you use RFC call to R/3) might be dump and handle the error.

1) Check on to the stacktrace in

<local drive>:\usr\sap\XXX\YYY\j2ee\cluster\server0\log

2) Just try re-starting the server

3) Tcode-SU01 Check any LOCK.

4) Check the TABALE SPACE

Regards

Agasthuri Doss