cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamically resizing text area size

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know how to increase the text field size dynamically when the sub-form is in "Position Content" type. I have read the postings on how to increase the size when the type is "Flow Content".

But all the form elements are fixed in position for my requirement.

can anyone help me to do this. I am very new to NWD technology.

Thanks,

Kalyan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Koen Van Loocke,

Thank you very much for the response.

I am using Adobe Designer in NetWeaver developer studio and I am using the JavaScript for scripting. I tried to look into the XML Form Object Model Reference document for the properties that you specified but unable to find anything.

Could you please tell me if it can be done in JavaScript. Also if you can help me to find some docs that have this info, that would be really great.

I appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can access the notes via http://service.sap.com/notes

You will need a user to access this

I have pasted the solution here for your convenience

Summary

Symptom

When you use the XML FORM object (XFO) 'Previous comments' in the ISR Control Library, the system does not display the text completely. The problem occurs in Adobe Acrobat Reader versions lower than Version 8.

Other terms

ISR, Adobe, Customizing, XFO

Reason and Prerequisites

This problem is caused by a program error.

Solution

Use transaction SFP (Form Builder) to change the affected Adobe forms as follows:

1. In the XFO 'Previous comments', add the following script to the "form:ready" event:

if (($record.CONTROL_PARAM.ISR_REVIEW == "true") or ($record.CONTROL_PARAM.ISR_REVIEW == "X") or ($record.CONTROL_PARAM.ISR_MODE == "DISPLAY")) then

this.minH = this.h

endif

2. On the "Layout" tab page of the XFO 'Previous comments', select 'Expand to fit' for the 'Height' field.

3. Insert the XFO 'Previous comments' into a partial form of type 'Content: flowed', with the flow direction 'Top to bottom' and the setting 'Allow page breaks within content'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

where do I search for SAP note. Can you help me to locate as I am new to this environment

Thanks,

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

you can find the solution in SAP Note 0000925443 ISR Control Library: XFO 'Previous comments'

Kind Regards

Koen Van Loocke