cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Output Message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is my first discussion as i am new to this. In my organization we are using two different Operating systems Windows & Mac. For message outputs we are having two different Printing ports in SAP LP01 and ZPST which are used in Windows & Mac respectively.

I want to create PO Message output condition for both the Output port for ZNEU output type.

Please help me on this.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member200345
Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you cannot maintain two default communication methods for one condition record.

You can maintain one default output device while maintaining a condition record. If you want to print the same output to another printer, you need to issue the output type one more time with the changed output device.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

You can select Output Request LOCL for both in ZNEU Output type.

Regards

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

You can select Output Request LOCL for both in ZNEU Output type.

Regards

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Deepak,

Please let me know steps how to do this.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the messsage conditions have not much to do with hardware used, you only add the printer name there.

So you basically need to know a printer name. in case you want to operate your printer as local printer instead of network printer you may need a LOCLA and a LOCLB printer in SAP. Contact your basis person, this is not a MM application issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, situation is not for the physical printing but the problem is MAC sap drivers and windows sap drivers are different. so when i am printing thru ZPST on MAC is printing properly while not on Windows and when i am printing from Windows thru LP01 is printing properly.

I have tried from user default profile also. it is not working.

Regards