cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overhead rate on year to date basis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We want to execute the OH rate calculation (co43) on Year to date basis (i.e. 1 to 3) not on Periodic basis. But in the transaction, selection fields for the periods are not available. Is it possible in any other way.. please suggest

Thx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I second Guido Boni's opinion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

whats the reason that you wnat to do it that way and what is the difference compared to a OVH calculation done periodically?

BR Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

They are maintaining the OH rate periodically in the KZZ2. They want to recalculate OH for the previous period orders according to current maintained OH rate. please suggest... can we run any back ground job...

thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

so what I think you want is that you have an OVH calculation in period 1 with eg 5% and in period 2 the rate maintained is 7% and you want to know what is the difference in the OVH-value if Period 1 was not calculated with 5% but 7%?

What if you create a report (SAP-query should be sufficient) based on KEKO / KEPH and the cost component for the OVH-values is divided through OVH rate of period 1 (5%, the result is the base value for OVH-calculation in period 1) and then multiplied with the OVH rate of period 2 (7%, to get the OVH value if it would have been 7% and not 5%)?

BR Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is not possible, not even with RKAZCO43

Sorry not having a most satisfactory answer

br, Guido