Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reference of km jar file missing during dc build

smruti_moharana
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Please note that when i am moving one dc in track during Development Component level build reference to km jar file is missing

like  bc.rf.common_api,bc.rf.util_api,bc.rf.framework_api,bc.sf.framework_api,bc.rf.global.service.urlgenerator_api,bc.util.public_api.

i have already added this jar files through external lib dc but this will not solve my problem please guide me to add the referenceof this jar file to my dc.

i am using  nwds  version 7.0.19

Thanks & Regards,

Smruti Ranjan Moharana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

SandipAgarwalla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

These are all SAP provided JAr files, why dnt you add them from the SAP delivered SCA/DCs..

In that you dnt have to put the addtional effort having them in external lib DC..

These are provided by SAP in the form of SDA files, just add the public part of these DCs to your own DC, by Development Infra perspective. Just add ref to build, design  and run time..

Sandip

smruti_moharana
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sandip,

Please describe clearly that i have to add which sda file,i am struggling a lot please provide the the location of sda file also that will consider as great help to me.

Thanks & Regards,

Smruti Ranjan Moharana

SandipAgarwalla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Normally the SDA file would have the same name with an extension .sda

so bc.rf.common_api would be bc.rf.common_api.sda

You can add them from the SAP delivered SCAs in Component Browser..

Go to Development Perspective -> Click on your custom DC -> properties -> click on dependencies tab on the top - > Add

smruti_moharana
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sandip,

If there is any step by step guide with screen shot is there please share with me.........

Thanks & Regards,

Smruti Ranjan Moharana

SandipAgarwalla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this blog of mine -

http://scn.sap.com/community/netweaver-portal/blog/2012/05/25/how-to-add-reference-to-sap-provided-j...

The DC names would be different in your case since its NW 7.0 version.

Sandip

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what is moving dc in track? you move to another sc?

the external lib dc still in old sc?