cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition with mulitple Expressions

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the following file structure of an ORDERS05 Idoc and I need to setup conditions in the Receiver Determination to find the correct Interface Determination and Receiver Agreement.

sample File:

- <E1EDK14 SEGMENT="1">

<QUALF>006</QUALF>

<ORGID>10</ORGID>

</E1EDK14>

- <E1EDK14 SEGMENT="1">

<QUALF>007</QUALF>

<ORGID>10</ORGID>

</E1EDK14>

- <E1EDK14 SEGMENT="1">

<QUALF>008</QUALF>

<ORGID>1000</ORGID>

</E1EDK14>

- <E1EDK14 SEGMENT="1">

<QUALF>012</QUALF>

<ORGID>ZPH1</ORGID>

</E1EDK14>

I need to set a condition to these criteria

Option1:

E1EDK14 QUALF ‘012’ ORGID ‘ZPH1’ or

E1EDK14 QUALF ‘012’ ORGID ‘ZPH2’ or

E1EDK14 QUALF ‘012’ ORGID ‘ZC2’ and

if exsists E1EDK14 QUALF ‘019’ ORGID not equals ‘ZEDI’

--> this is the example case above

Option2 with a different map from Option1:

E1EDK14 QUALF ‘012’ ORGID ‘CCR’ and

E1EDK14 QUALF ‘019’ ORGID ‘ZEDI’

Option3 do not process these:

E1EDK14 QUALF ‘012’ ORGID ‘ZPH1’ or

E1EDK14 QUALF ‘012’ ORGID ‘ZPH2’ or

E1EDK14 QUALF ‘012’ ORGID ‘ZC2’ and

E1EDK14 QUALF ‘019’ ORGID equals ‘ZEDI’

Any idea if that can be setup in the Condition Editor ? I know a workaround would be to have a dummy map from ORDERS05 to ORDERS05 and write a single criteria in the Header, but that seems like too much overhead....

Thanks for any help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

Ur conditions look a liitle complex. So u can determine ur rceiver at runtime by provicing the conditions in the mapping itself whr u can hv all combiations. This is called Extended Receiver determination. You can see the option in receiver dtermination itself.

Plz check he following link

<a href="/people/venkataramanan.parameswaran/blog/2006/03/17/illustration-of-enhanced-receiver-determination--sp16:///people/venkataramanan.parameswaran/blog/2006/03/17/illustration-of-enhanced-receiver-determination--sp16

But, there r options for checking existence of value in he simple receiver determination also. So u can check those and see if its possible with tht.

Regards,

Akshay

Message was edited by:

Akshay Salunke

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your quick input.

I have tried the extended Receiver Determination Option that Akshay mentioned. It worked great !

The only thing you have to know is if you use a party, you have to map the Party in the Party tag and the agency=“http://sap.com/xi/XI" and the scheme=“XIParty".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Andrea,

I would go over BPM. After you mapping make several branches with conditions (for each condition). In the branch set a send step.

Then configure you receiver deteminations in ID depending on you sent-step-message interfaces.

In the mapping befor the branches create a dummy-field in your target message.

Use this dummy field to simplify your conditions. (Its easier to use the conditions in mapping than in conditions for the banches)

Regards Mario