cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to connect GTS to Swiss customs?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to connect my SAP GTS to the Swiss customs, could someone help me? My main problem is not the technical stuff, I know that each custom agency has its own system to interchange information. Here in Switzerland I think they are using E-DEC. As I could find in some SAP notes, I need a couple of digital certificates, does anyone know where I could ask for these certificates?

Thank you very much for your help in advance.

dMartin.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DMartin,

As per my knowledge we connect SAP GTS system to E-Dec system via Seeburger BIS system with the help of message conversions and SAP has provided notes related to EDI conversions based on GTS  version.The digitial certificates which you are talking are related to evv.These evv files can be get from your data provider.

Regards,

Hari Challa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Thank you for your reply, but what do you mean that the digital certificates are related to ew?

I will have a look to Seeburger Bis. A part from this system, how the Swiss custom knows if you are sending an test request or a real one?

Regards.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Diego,

You can contact the Swiss customs helpdesk for further advice; it is them who will issue the certificates.

The evv mentioned in the post above is probably the abbreviation for "elektronische Veranlagungsverfügung(eVV)" (electronic tax decision) which is the proof issued by Swiss customs that the goods have left Swiss territory. For retrieving this you need abovementioned certificate.

For implementing EDEC for your company I suggest you get in touch with contact@orfea.com

(disclaimer: these are my Swiss colleagues).

Best regards,

Uwe