cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems in specifying correct techn. type while proxy generation with sproxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello together,

actually I'm generating proxy classes in an ECC system with the TA "sproxy". So far so good. Yesterday I discoverd following behavior of the system. I wannted to specify the technical type XSDDATETIME_Z for an element of an structure. In ESR the type for the element is specified as xsd:dateTime. When I save the proxy the system is automatically changing the value for the technical type back to STRING. You can see screenshots below.

Can anyone help me to solve this issue? I don't wanna have a Date or Time as the technical type string.

Furthermore here are the version details:

Best,

Patrick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What do you mean by XSD:DateTime_Z.?

The proxy class/structure takes the technical type from the respective PI service interface. If you want to change the type of a single field, then change it in PI data type and refer it message type and Service interface .

Then try to create a proxy again in ECC and activate it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

thank you very much for your answer. As you can see in the screenshot below the type for the field is speciefied as xsd:dateTime and exactly this is the problem.

According to your answer the type in ECC is supposed to be XSDDATETIME_Z or DATS, but unfortunately the type is specified as STRING. In other ECC systems the generated type is correctly as XSDDATETIME_Z generated. I hope now you can understand my problem better ?

Best,

Patrick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. I got the issue now.

Basic question.

Have you tried to regenerate your proxy again and Activate it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I did.

Apperently it's just an display problem. Because when I opened the structure which contains the element with the dateTime, the componente type is set to XSDDATETIME_Z (you can see it in the screenshot below). Back in transaction sproxy the technical type for the element is still shown as STRING.

Thank you.

Best,

Patrick