cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Calender needs to align with company calender to avoid discrepancy in report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I am working on an issue were my company is involve in manual process and they have to automate this.When the companies holiday does not match with the customers holiday they have to manually calculate and change the delivery date and this causes discrepancy in the report that is generated.They have to automate this process.Any Inputs how to start with ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

if you run t-code SCAL you will be able (if you authorized) to maintain / change the

public

holiday

factory calendars

i assume you are talking about the factory calendar which you can find for your each plant (look at SPRO)

looking at customer master (XD02, XD03) I can't say that "customer calendar" exists...

regards,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PPIO,

I am sorry I know that factory calender is maintained in SCAL.But have not clue how it is linked up with customer calendar in SAP.Can you pls guide me in this case.I am new to this process.

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

as far as i know .

there is no "customer calendar"

the "bridge" in logistics which links your customer and calendar is a PLANT (say, via sales order)

each plant has a factory calendar (look at SPRO-Enterprise Structure-Definition-Logistics General -Define, copy,...plant)

when system takes a factory calendar it also takes into considaration a public holidays:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/EN/2a/fa00c2493111d182b70000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

you can also maintain a special rules for your factory calendar ...

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PPIO,

This is similar to which I am looking for were they say they can maintaint the customer specific calendars and assign it to unloading points in customer master general data tab.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/930683

Can you validate this ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also I found something called customer calendar in spro.Is it same as scal ?

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear, it is just another link to SCAL.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PPIO,

In SCAL I found there is customer calendar and factory calendar.But when I went to KNA1 table I just found one customer that has a unloading point that is assigned to one of the customer calendar.

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

where did you find the customer calendar in SCAL ?

please provide the screenshot.

thank you.

regards,