Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues after System Copy of a PI system

former_member229542
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys.

Recently a Homogenous System Copy was performed from a PI SSS into a PI TTT

After the copy was completed some issues arised on the Source SSS System .

When the QA ERP systems connects with the SSS system is returning several errors like shown below on the J1MONITOR transaction

Those errors varied depending if the TTT Target System was up or down

All the post copy steps like fixing RFC Destinations, JCO Receivers, removing all entries from SLD which pointed to SSS Source System were performed so there shouldnt exist any connection between the TTT system and the QA ERP system

The PI Initial Setup was completed so the new TTT Target system was ready for customization, but still those errors on the SSS are still open.

Anyone experienced this kind of issues after a system copy and which steps took to avoid these errors?

Also any idea where i can find Adapter Engine trace files or more detailed description of the errors below, since I couldnt dig deeper into this

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Martin.

When you perform System copy you have enter all URLs like in exchange profile . Make sure that SID updated correctly.

Regards,

Raj

former_member229542
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raja

Which URLs are you refering to?

Former Member
0 Kudos

What release of PI are you using? Since release 7.3 there is a wizard with post processing steps after a system copy.

Kr. Mark

former_member229542
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mark

Indeed, there is a system copy Wizard, which it fails with UME client not same as integration Client, and some violation.

Anyways im not worried on errors on target system, since i was able to run the PI Initial Setup to refresh the whole configuration data.

My main concern is trying to identify if TTT and SSS systems are causing inconsistencies or not.

Thanks!

baskaran_k2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Can you provide the complete error details. From Your first 2 screen shot, I could understand the error is 'SLD Access Set true but available'. For this you need to check the Pipeline URL and connection to SLD via transaction SLDCHECK.

Please refer the thread,

http://scn.sap.com/message/418229

http://scn.sap.com/thread/58893

Regards

Baskaran K

former_member229542
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Baskaran

SLDCHECK from PI system works fine, since it was never modified.

From the ERP QA system SLDCHECK is not maintained since from RZ70, all the system details are pushed to PI SLD.

When checking the Message Display Tool I have only 5 errors but are the few among many successful messages..

But I couldnt find any of the messages related to SLD Set to true

I hope this helps understanding this issue