cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Guys We are having the issue in VBOF tcode.When we are running this tcode it's still picking the old billing document for the same customer even everything is settled for old agreements  and when we are trying to do the settlement for current agreement the amount is coming very high.Anyone know why this happening .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member1115366
Active Participant
0 Kudos

It sounds like your current agreement has a validity period that goes earlier than you expect.  Check the validity periods of the agreement and of the condition records.  Adjust as needed and try VBOF again.

Regards,

Ken

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ken I was able to fix that.I have another question .I was doing testing and during  testing I created 2-3 agreements for same customer and materials.When I was doing the settlement for the later agreement it picked the earlier agreements too . Earlier agreement validity period was clashing with the later one. but I already closed the settlement for the earlier one still it picked the value and increased the value of the current settlement .Is that normal even earlier settlement was already closed ?

former_member1115366
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Accruals are made against billing items that satisfy the condition records of a rebate agreement.  The fact that agreement A has accrued against a billing item has no bearing on whether agreement B will do so.  If both agreements contain condition records that are satisfied, then both agreements will show accruals.  You can see this in the billing item conditions (VF03).  Each accrual is represented by a rebate condition record.  The detail screen of the rebate condition record shows the agreement number from which it derives.

Therefore, what you described is standard functionality. 

Regards,

Ken

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether any of the following note helps you:-

• Note 75778 - Consulting/troubleshooting for rebate processing
  • Note 456458 - FAQ: How does the report SDBONT06 work?

G. Lakshmipathi