cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error with HTTP destination when creating Endpoint with SOAMANAGER

0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm consuming a WebService and the creation of the Proxy Class ('SE80') was OK. The issue appears with the Set Up of the Logical Port with transaction SOAMANAGER.

I find my Proxy and generate the Logical Port using WSDL Based Configuration. When I save all, the message  " Binding 'dctmwsbeanSoapBinding' activated in service '0017A477000C1EE1AEC36DAD09868C00' " appears. It seems to be all right, but it doesn't.

If I go to "Additional Information" tab, under the Logical Port created, I don't see the HTTP Destination... If I go to the 'SM59' transaction, there is not created the HTTP destination ('0017A477000C1EE1AEC36DAD09868C00'), that SOAMANAGER said it was created.

It worked fine in Development and Quality Systems. After a change with an auth. certificate, the HTTP destinations disappeared. So I tried to delete and re-create the endpoints, but there aren't the HTTP destinations.

I also tried to initializate the ICM ('SMICM') but it doesn't work.

This is the error from the Runtime Trace in transaction 'SOAMANAGER':

Interface name:CO_WSSAPCONTROL_PORT_TYPE

Communication Pattern: Method:GetSystemInstanceList

The complete trace is attached.

****** Additional info *****

This error from 'SOAMANAGER' appears every hour. The creation of the Logical Port isn't the reason, but this error can be the reason of the issue. I'm looking for some info about "CO_WSSAPCONTROL_PORT_TYPE" but I don't get any results.

At the moment I try to execute the Consumer Proxy from 'SE80', these messages are shown:

- "SOAP:1.008 SRT: Couldn't create Object: ("ICF Error when creating HTTP client object by Config for URL "https:// -- WSDL url --": ARGUMENT NOT FOUND")"

- "Error when calling SOAP runtime functions: SRT: Couldn't create Object: ("ICF Error when...")"

Waiting for some responses...

Regards,

Sergio Vidaller

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Three points that point at SAP error:

- I tried to use a SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW user and there is still the problem. No Authorization problem.

- We just applied SAP Support Package at our SAP System. After applying it, endpoint process doesn't create HTTP destination. Endpoints created before applying this SAP Support package worked successfully.

- I tried to create the same Consumer Proxy at other SAP system (less SAP Stack Level) and all worked fine.

OSS Note is opened to SAP.

Regards,

Sergio Vidaller

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sergio,

I am facing the same problem. i searched for an OSS note but couldn't find any.

Did you find a solution for the problem?

Best regards

Martin Stubitsch

0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

The note opened to SAP gave me the solution. I think you should do the same, but you can try with this OSS note:

Note 1669829 - Unable to generate LP with X.509 client cert. without WSDL

Regards,

Sergio Vidaller

attila_mikulan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

try to maintain the certificates under the 'SSL client SSL Client (Anonymous)' in Tx STRUST as described in the following documentation:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/e6/d7343c9688a96de10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Regarding the RFC destinations: in latest releases there are no destinations anymore for WebService configurations.

Best regards,

Attila Mikulan

Former Member
0 Kudos

This worked for me, thanks!

sankar_narayana
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Vincent,

I have the same problem. Can I know how it works for you and what is the resolution.

Thanks,
Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I've extracted the successfactors certificate from the site and imported via TRANSACTION STRUST.

Answers (0)