cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicated framework in selection box.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

I am currently having an issue when selecting a framework when planning (such as when creating a new survey.)

When I get to the framework selection drop-down box, it shows one of my created frameworks duplicated. (see attached pic 1)

However, I have only created the framework once in the front-end (see pic.2), and only once in ABAP (see pic. 3).

Is there another way to make sure that the framework has only been created once? And what would be the correct process to fix the duplication of the new framework?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

saksham
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Mayorline,

Did you upload data via MDUG tool?

Regards,

Saksham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saksham,

No we did not load any data using MDUG. the information was added manually, and just for those 2 frameworks. There was no 3rd that we deleted afterwords.

Thanks Paul,

I will look into that solution to see if it gives me more information.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

The first picture is the duplication.

the second is ABAP with only the 2 created frameworks

the third is JAVA with only the 2 created frameworks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

One way to analyze the source of the duplicate objects is to use transaction GRFN_STR_DISPLAY.  That should help you to identify the source of the duplication.  In that transaction go to Regulation/Policy Group and make sure you expand it.  Before doing that, make sure you set your dates (the calendar icon) to incorporate the valid from date for your master data. This transaction should help identify where the duplicate is coming from.  You can then determine which entry is appropriate to delete.  If you can't delete the duplicate from the front-end, it is possible to use GRFN_STR_CHANGE to delete, BUT THIS CAN BE VERY DANGEROUS.  You should normally not do this, unless you know exactly what you are doing, and you need to make sure you delete all dependent objects. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not seeing any screenshot, but one possibility is that you loaded the BC sets, which automatically create SOX and FDA regulations, and then you manually created another regulation.  Just a suggestion. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have uploaded the screen shots.

The BC sets were activated (as you can see in the ABAP shot), and created the 2 new frameworks, but one (Law 20,393) is being duplicated.