cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting - Import Objects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Forum,

I am doing the transportation of XI objects form DEV to QAS using CMS. I have exported the objects of SLD like..PRODUCT, TS & BS and saved in a local file. While importing at the Target server i.e. QAS i got a warning like

<b>"The target namespace for the special import already contains data for one or more export lines. Continuing this import may corrupt the state of your data."</b>

Even then i tried to hit on "IMPORT ANYWAY" then i got a warning like

<b>"Import finished with 8 errors: 9 of 17 objects loaded (Details)". when i hit on details"</b>

When i drildown the contents of details the error shows as follows:

"Import finished with 8 errors: 9 of 17 objects loaded

Errors:

CIM_ERR_FAILED: SAP_BusinessSystem.CreationClassName="SAP_BusinessSystem",Name="DXI" referenced by association SAP_BusinessSystemExchangeServer.Antecedent=ref"SAP_BusinessSystem.CreationClassName=\"SAP_BusinessSystem\",Name=\"BS_DXI_JAVA\"",Dependent=ref"SAP_BusinessSystem.CreationClassName=\"SAP_BusinessSystem\",Name=\"DXI\"" does not exist.

SAP_BusinessSystemExchangeServer.Antecedent=ref"SAP_BusinessSystem.CreationClassName=\"SAP_BusinessSystem\",Name=\"BS_DXI_JAVA\"",Dependent=ref"SAP_BusinessSystem.CreationClassName=\"SAP_BusinessSystem\",Name=\"DXI\""

-

CIM_ERR_FAILED: SAP_BCClient.CreationClassName="SAP_BCClient",Name="120.SystemName.R3D.SystemNumber.0020212393.SystemHome.sapdev2" referenced by association SAP_BusinessSystemViewedBCClient.SameElement=ref"SAP_BusinessSystem.CreationClassName=\"SAP_BusinessSystem\",Name=\"BS_R3D_120\"",SystemElement=ref"SAP_BCClient.CreationClassName=\"SAP_BCClient\",Name=\"120.SystemName.R3D.SystemNumber.0020212393.SystemHome.sapdev2\"" does not exist.

SAP_BusinessSystemViewedBCClient.SameElement=ref"SAP_BusinessSystem.CreationClassName=\"SAP_BusinessSystem\",Name=\"BS_R3D_120\"",SystemElement=ref"SAP_BCClient.CreationClassName=\"SAP_BCClient\",Name=\"120.SystemName.R3D.SystemNumber.0020212393.SystemHome.sapdev2\""

-

CIM_ERR_FAILED: SAP_BCClient.CreationClassName="SAP_BCClient",Name="110.SystemName.R3D.SystemNumber.0020212393.SystemHome.sapdev2" referenced by association SAP_BusinessSystemViewedBCClient.SameElement=ref"SAP_BusinessSystem.CreationClassName=\"SAP_BusinessSystem\",Name=\"BS_R3D_110\"",SystemElement=ref"SAP_BCClient.CreationClassName=\"SAP_BCClient\",Name=\"110.SystemName.R3D.SystemNumber.0020212393.SystemHome.sapdev2\"" does not exist.

SAP_BusinessSystemViewedBCClient.SameElement=ref"SAP_BusinessSystem.CreationClassName=\"SAP_BusinessSystem\",Name=\"BS_R3D_110\"",SystemElement=ref"SAP_BCClient.CreationClassName=\"SAP_BCClient\",Name=\"110.SystemName.R3D.SystemNumber.0020212393.SystemHome.sapdev2\""

-

CIM_ERR_FAILED: SAP_J2EEEngineCluster.CreationClassName="SAP_J2EEEngineCluster",Name="DXI.SystemHome.sapxidev" referenced by association SAP_BusinessSystemViewedJ2EEEngineCluster.SameElement=ref"SAP_BusinessSystem.CreationClassName=\"SAP_BusinessSystem\",Name=\"BS_DXI_JAVA\"",SystemElement=ref"SAP_J2EEEngineCluster.CreationClassName=\"SAP_J2EEEngineCluster\",Name=\"DXI.SystemHome.sapxidev\"" does not exist.

SAP_BusinessSystemViewedJ2EEEngineCluster.SameElement=ref"SAP_BusinessSystem.CreationClassName=\"SAP_BusinessSystem\",Name=\"BS_DXI_JAVA\"",SystemElement=ref"SAP_J2EEEngineCluster.CreationClassName=\"SAP_J2EEEngineCluster\",Name=\"DXI.SystemHome.sapxidev\""

-

CIM_ERR_FAILED: SAP_InstalledProduct.CollectionID="54a3cc70-223a-11db-a3df-f24b96623c12",ProductIdentifyingNumber="0",ProductName="NEOPOST_INTERFACES",ProductVendor="NEOPOST_INTERFACES",ProductVersion="1.0",SystemID="R3D.SystemNumber.0020212393.SystemHome.sapdev2" referenced by association SAP_InstalledProductLogicalApplicationSystem.Product=ref"SAP_InstalledProduct.CollectionID=\"54a3cc70-223a-11db-a3df-f24b96623c12\",ProductIdentifyingNumber=\"0\",ProductName=\"NEOPOST_INTERFACES\",ProductVendor=\"NEOPOST_INTERFACES\",ProductVersion=\"1.0\",SystemID=\"R3D.SystemNumber.0020212393.SystemHome.sapdev2\"",System=ref"SAP_BusinessSystem.CreationClassName=\"SAP_BusinessSystem\",Name=\"BS_R3D_110\"" does not exist.

SAP_InstalledProductLogicalApplicationSystem.Product=ref"SAP_InstalledProduct.CollectionID=\"54a3cc70-223a-11db-a3df-f24b96623c12\",ProductIdentifyingNumber=\"0\",ProductName=\"NEOPOST_INTERFACES\",ProductVendor=\"NEOPOST_INTERFACES\",ProductVersion=\"1.0\",SystemID=\"R3D.SystemNumber.0020212393.SystemHome.sapdev2\"",System=ref"SAP_BusinessSystem.CreationClassName=\"SAP_BusinessSystem\",Name=\"BS_R3D_110\""

-

CIM_ERR_FAILED: SAP_InstalledProduct.CollectionID="54a3cc70-223a-11db-a3df-f24b96623c12",ProductIdentifyingNumber="0",ProductName="NEOPOST_INTERFACES",ProductVendor="NEOPOST_INTERFACES",ProductVersion="1.0",SystemID="R3D.SystemNumber.0020212393.SystemHome.sapdev2" referenced by association SAP_InstalledProductLogicalApplicationSystem.Product=ref"SAP_InstalledProduct.CollectionID=\"54a3cc70-223a-11db-a3df-f24b96623c12\",ProductIdentifyingNumber=\"0\",ProductName=\"NEOPOST_INTERFACES\",ProductVendor=\"NEOPOST_INTERFACES\",ProductVersion=\"1.0\",SystemID=\"R3D.SystemNumber.0020212393.SystemHome.sapdev2\"",System=ref"SAP_BusinessSystem.CreationClassName=\"SAP_BusinessSystem\",Name=\"BS_R3D_120\"" does not exist.

SAP_InstalledProductLogicalApplicationSystem.Product=ref"SAP_InstalledProduct.CollectionID=\"54a3cc70-223a-11db-a3df-f24b96623c12\",ProductIdentifyingNumber=\"0\",ProductName=\"NEOPOST_INTERFACES\",ProductVendor=\"NEOPOST_INTERFACES\",ProductVersion=\"1.0\",SystemID=\"R3D.SystemNumber.0020212393.SystemHome.sapdev2\"",System=ref"SAP_BusinessSystem.CreationClassName=\"SAP_BusinessSystem\",Name=\"BS_R3D_120\""

-

CIM_ERR_FAILED: SAP_LogicalALESystem.CreationClassName="SAP_LogicalALESystem",Name="110.SystemName.R3D.SystemNumber.0020212393.SystemHome.sapdev2" referenced by association SAP_ALESystemViewedBusinessSystem.SameElement=ref"SAP_LogicalALESystem.CreationClassName=\"SAP_LogicalALESystem\",Name=\"110.SystemName.R3D.SystemNumber.0020212393.SystemHome.sapdev2\"",SystemElement=ref"SAP_BusinessSystem.CreationClassName=\"SAP_BusinessSystem\",Name=\"BS_R3D_110\"" does not exist.

SAP_ALESystemViewedBusinessSystem.SameElement=ref"SAP_LogicalALESystem.CreationClassName=\"SAP_LogicalALESystem\",Name=\"110.SystemName.R3D.SystemNumber.0020212393.SystemHome.sapdev2\"",SystemElement=ref"SAP_BusinessSystem.CreationClassName=\"SAP_BusinessSystem\",Name=\"BS_R3D_110\""

-

CIM_ERR_FAILED: SAP_LogicalALESystem.CreationClassName="SAP_LogicalALESystem",Name="120.SystemName.R3D.SystemNumber.0020212393.SystemHome.sapdev2" referenced by association SAP_ALESystemViewedBusinessSystem.SameElement=ref"SAP_LogicalALESystem.CreationClassName=\"SAP_LogicalALESystem\",Name=\"120.SystemName.R3D.SystemNumber.0020212393.SystemHome.sapdev2\"",SystemElement=ref"SAP_BusinessSystem.CreationClassName=\"SAP_BusinessSystem\",Name=\"BS_R3D_120\"" does not exist.

SAP_ALESystemViewedBusinessSystem.SameElement=ref"SAP_LogicalALESystem.CreationClassName=\"SAP_LogicalALESystem\",Name=\"120.SystemName.R3D.SystemNumber.0020212393.SystemHome.sapdev2\"",SystemElement=ref"SAP_BusinessSystem.CreationClassName=\"SAP_BusinessSystem\",Name=\"BS_R3D_120\""

"

Now my doubt is, How to delete the already imported content from the QAS, i tried to look into CONTENT LOG and CONTENT Maintenance from the Administration, but not sure how to??

plz guide me how to proceed in this issue...

your suggestions are highly solicited.

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

I tried ur approach, but still the same warning message...

any inputs?

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

Tq very much, will try to implement ur suggestions n will get back to u...

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

Try this

1. Stop the SLD server.

2. Start the SLD server.

3. Import the cimsap.zip file a second time. The error should no longer occur. The model data is now in a consistent status once again.

Cheers,

Shyam