cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal error (RC = 1, FORM =SFP_PAGEWINDOW_CREATE, NR = 1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Techies,

While opening any smartform in my machine i get this error "Internal error (RC = 1, FORM =SFP_PAGEWINDOW_CREATE, NR = 1)".

Iam getting this when tried to open any smartform across clients , its happening for even standard forms .

Kindly help me out to solve this issue , i suspect this could be some setting issue i wanted to just open it in the display mode and i havent done any changes on the settings yet!!

Thanks!

Prem

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209818
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Seems its a Gui issues... Try using correct version of GUI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harshad,

Kindly let me know how to use the correct version of GUI for correcting this issue , the most surprising part is that when i log on using other username its working fine !!.

Previously it was working fine with my id as well.

Thanks,

PKP

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

What steps did you take to resolve this?  I too am facing the same issue and am wondering if you needed to re-install the GUI or simply adjust a setting somewhere.

Thanks,

Adam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please disregard - I was able to correct the issue by manipulating via the debugger.  In method CREATE_TEXT_WINDOW of class CL_GUI_FORMPAINTER, a call is made to cl_gui_cfw=>flush.  This call was always returning an exception.  In the debugger, I changed sy-subrc to 0 after the first failed call and this corrected the anomaly.  I no longer have the flush issue and am once again able to access the form painter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Adam,

The easiest way could be just log out and log in again..

This solved my issue.

Regards,

Saee

former_member213851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

While transporting from DEV server to QAS server make sure all object are transported properly (styles ). Check logo in QAS server, it seems to be that problem.

if issue still persists, Re-import the Transport request and then try

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin ,

Iam getting this error even in the dev system , i think it could not be a transport issue but rather a gui issue or setting related issue.

Kindly let me know if there are any solutions available for it .

thanks in anticipation!

Thanks,

PKP

former_member213851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

Please discuss the issue with your Basis Team as it is related to GUI .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure i will that possibility as well !!

Thanks ,

PKP